BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Is this truly worth it?, be completely honest because alm...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Monica B.
You can find this product at Sephora or Ulta. It was my first time trying this and let me tell you it works miracles you can see the difference Immediately! It is very gentle and a little pea size works for both undereyes! A must in your skincare routine.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
This is the worst eye cream I have ever used. The texture is terrible. I pat it gently under my eyes and there is a very thick residue that forms on my fingers. It does not sink into my skin but sits on top and rolls around. I’ve tried applying it in so many different ways. I’m not sure what the hype is about. I really wanted it to work for me as I have puffy under eyes and I am searching for a miracle product like this claims to be.
Gabrielle B.
Clinton Township
The product has a smooth and silky feel when applied. The gel is orange, something I wasn’t expecting but it doesn’t make a difference one way or another. However, the product is hard to get out of the tube. Not sure that it does much depuffing either...
Chan H.
Sacramento
Cost a bit of money but it’s worth it. I saw improvements on the first day I used it. It smells nice and very gentle on the skin. Super worth buying and you get a lot of the product. I will definitely buy this again.
Brenda L.
Cookeville, TN
This is an absolutely amazing product! It literally makes bags under your eyes disappear. I couldn't belive it the first time I tried it! I will definitely buy this even though it is expensive, it actually works and I have very large bags under my eyes, but this makes me look 10-20 years younger. I have never used a product that I was so blown away by. It does everything it says! Probably the best eye product I have ever used!
Amanda N.
Baxter
Works well. It will sometimes not sit right on my skin if it’s not completely dry after cleansing and moisturizing...(it will ball up and fall off) I don’t have a lot of issues with under eye bags, so I can’t say for someone who needs intense treatment.
Carla O.
Long Beach, CA
Product performs well the only problem I have with this item is that it takes awhile for the skin to absorb the formula and doesn’t dry down fast. If it did it wouldn’t look cakey under foundation. I would not buy again.
Tammy H.
Joplin, MO
This eye gel is like nothing I've tried before. I wasn't expecting for it to be like a color corrector either! This is great for on the go and works good under your makeup. I recommend this to the mombies out there!
Jessica N.
I like this product although if not put on correctly it will flake. It takes me a couple times to ensure it’s look smooth. I was told you need to use a moisturizer under it to apply correctly. I will not repurchase.
Ashley J.
Since I have bad allergies, my eyes are always puffy looking, but once I started using this gel, that problem didn’t happen as often as it use to. I would say the formula could be a little less tacky for me, but it gets the job done.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora