BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Kiona P.
Lenhartsville
This stuff is amazing! I get very skeptical with under eye products because I can never really tell a difference so it feels pointless. But this stuff! I can see and feel a difference! The tightening feeling begins to happen right after applying and continues as it dries. It’s not too intense but it feels enough that it made me look to see if I could notice a difference. I could! My under eyes were substantially smaller and the dark circles were reduced too! This is definitely a new part of my daily routine!
Livia M.
Caro, MI
I have never used an under eye cream and when I received this I have used it almost every morning. You only need a little bit so this package lasts a long time! It really does work in seconds and has your under eyes looking not so baggy and tired!
Deepti S.
Jamaica, NY
It does exactly what it claims. Depuffs and makes those eye bags instantly look smoother. You can use it under makeup or without. It has a slight tingle effect and within a minute you see a smoother under eye area. I would definitely recommend this product. I use it on my clients and myself.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received this in my Boxycharm. I've had some eye issues this summer, so haven't used this as much as I'd like for a full review, but with a new Boxy coming.... Anyway, you really need VERY little of this (this tube will last a REALLY long time): just a tiny bit on the tip of a finger tapped on gently under the eye works for BOTH eyes. It takes care of the puffiness, and I really like the slight cooling sensation I get when I use it. Probably wouldn't repurchase (dr. brandt is freakin' expensive!), but I'm glad I have it!
Kristy S.
There is no 10 stars or I would give it!!! I know it's pricey but oh my is it worth it!!! Abt 3-5 minutes after u put it on, u can see your skin has tightened up around your eyes and the orange color blocks out the blues of undereye bags... So so worth it!!! Got this in my July Boxycharm n purchased after 3 days of using it!!!! Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Marlene L.
Wilson , NC
It’s an ok product but for some reason I wasn’t super impressed, it does work but I find it hard to apply makeup over top, it’s a very thick consistency so that might be it, Dr. Brandt is one of my favorite brands but this is a hard pass for me.
Eunica L.
It does its job of de-puffing your eyes but it was drying. I used it under my makeup and it looked terrible. My under eye area was cracking and it was just dry. Not a good look. If it was moisturizing then this product would be great. Not for me
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
OMG I just got this about a week ago and my Boxee charm are use it every day before I put my concealer on. It’s super gentle under the eyes and I feel like it takes away my two are you wrinkles it leaves a smooth canvas for my concealer. I love it
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I have mixed feeing about this product, I think it does work well for as bad as my undereyes are.. I think I was just expecting more from what I have seen from all the other products in this brand.. this product does have a nice cool tingle when applying I also like to apply 2 layers , for sure helps with the puffiness but doesn’t take it completely away. I’d have to say they would have to lower the price a little bit on this product for me to buy the full size
Sophia D.
Philadelphia, PA
I received the Dr. Brandt No More Baggage gel complimentary from Influenster to try out, and honestly, it's a bit difficult for me to review because I don't have super noticeable bags under my eyes. That said, I do have a prominent dark spot (shallow vein under my skin) below one of my eyes and I felt that this product did minimize its appearance. I also tested this product on my mother, and she said that the bags under her eyes were reduced and the skin seemed tighter and more youthful.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.