BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Megan S.
Milwaukee, WI
I didn't see the long-term results that are talked about on the bottle. I did like that the product is tinted to help hide the darkness, but I thought it was hard to apply. The product is pretty thick and hard to evenly smooth across the sensitive under eye skin. I also felt like I needed to use quite a bit of product to get the coverage I was hoping for. My biggest downfall to this product is that it didn't give the long term results it had promised.
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
Harsh on sensitive skin, drying, clumping and burning. I don’t recommend this at all for anyone who is sensitive in the eye area. thankfully I had a deluxe sample and didn’t buy it myself. not something I would ever purchase.
Kimberly R.
yonkers, NY
I loved this! The tightening effect really worked for me. Also I’m tan so the orange really helped cover my dark circles. It was the perfect consistency for my under eye and didn’t bother or budge when I put foundation/concealer.
Panna P.
Harrisburg, NC
This stuff actually works. I tried this product with very low expectation simply because I have tried so many products that over promise without delivering. I was so amazed! As soon as I put it on I noticed a big difference.
Lexy M.
Indio
I got this product in my Boxycharm. The product itself is red orange (I guess to combat dark eye circles) but i still have not noticed a difference. I did, however, notice that after it dries it gets crusty! I don't like it.
Alexus B.
I initially tried this product and was pleasantly surprised by the immediate results. My undereye area was significantly smoother after the application of this product. However, for me personally, I felt I needed to use about a pea size under each eye in order to see the best results, so the product seems to finish really quickly. I would recommend this product especially for special occasions or if you haven't slept and want to looked refreshed.
Courtney G.
Omaha
I used this product in the morning when I notice that my eyes are looking puffy! It makes a total difference when I use it. I look more refreshed after using it and what’s great about this product is a little goes along way!
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
After what seems like years of searching for an eye cream that actually firms tightens I have finally found it! This cream comes out orangey/reddish so it helps to cancel out the darkness under the eyes and it actually tightens and plumps! Love this!
Bianca L.
Dallas, TX
Dr Brandt No More Baggage is a must buy! I never suffered from bags up until moving to Dallas 😐 They're nothing major but I noticed under my eyes were starting to look a little dry and makeup application didn't help any either... after two uses this resolved all my under eye issues 🙌🏽 This product couldn't have entered my life at a more perfect time!
Andrea B.
Eaton, OH
This stuff works great! It has a slight tint to it but blends our clear. The tint can help with some color correcting for any dark circles! Makes my under eyes soft and refreshed! Love this product and would recommend to anyone
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?