BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Mahvish D.
Dallas, TX
I love using this after nights where I’ve had little sleep and my under eye bags are super prominent or my eyes are puffy. It does a great job of tightening my under eye circles and overall making them look better. My only quips with this is that it claims to improve the overall appearance of under eye circles over time, and I’ve been using it for a while and haven’t noticed any overall improvement. I feel like this is a great temporary fix, but not a long term solution. Additionally, I can’t use this in the winter. I have dry skin, and in the winter this just burns and flakes underneath my eyes so be careful if you have a similar skin type.
Hillary S.
I began using this immediately after receiving it in my VoxBox.  I have small children and get little to know sleep so I'm always running on empty. A little bit of the product goes a long way and I like the little tingle that happens whenever I pat it on my under eye area. You can feel the undereye area tightening and the orange helps minimize the deep purple colors that from little to no sleep.  Overall I am very happy with the way it works and will continue to use it in my person makeup collection.
Chantya S.
I received this product as a complimentary gift for testing purposes from Influenster's VoxBox. I like this product because it works wonders for under eyes however I've been noticing a little bit of a flake when setting my under eye with loose powder. Bit
Bethany H.
Love this product! Packaging and product are great, but unfortunately I can’t find this in stores. The quality of this product makes it seem very high-end, but after reviewing seems to be very affordable. I would definitely recommend to others!
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I saw this product on many blogs so I want to see if it lived up to the hype!! Plus Influenster offered a discount code so I got it for half price and free shipping, so I figured why not try it? And it is fantastic!!! You can really feel it tightening the eye area and smoothing it out! I put it on before applying concealer and other make up. I let it soak in for a few minutes and it does wonders for my under eye area!!! I have already recommended it to friends and they love it too!! Def a staple in my skincare:)
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Received this in my Luxe VoxBox, and I was incredibly excited to try it. Sadly it didn't live up to its expectations. The gel itself pulls and tugs at my sensitive and thin skin under my eyes and the "depuffing" effect is not long lasting. After about an hour, my under eye circles were clearly visible again. Honestly speaking, it's priced outrageously! I can't imagine paying $42 + tax for such a small product, that by no means is a miracle. Really wanted to love it though. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
Did not like the consistency of this product. Felt like putty. The. Felt dry on he eyes so I had to hydrate as well. If not makeup looks dry and horrible over this stuff. It does help in depuffing eyes some. Just make sure you hydrate after applying this stuff.
Alexis A.
I love this under eye cream! I’m going to be honest and say I don’t normally use eye cream, but when I received this in my boxy charm, I tried it and loved it. It got rid of my bags almost instantly. Be sure to read the back because it has instructions for heating up the product to activate it.
Desiree R.
Fort Worth
This is a great product. When applied under your eyes, it feels kind of tight but I think thats the ways its supposed to feel when it working because my puffiness goes away. I love this product and use it everyday in the mornings when I go to work.
Katie F.
North Plains, OR
Like most reviewers on here, pretty mixed feelings about this product. It absolutely makes a noticeable and quick effect of tightening and brightening under eyes, but also dries out the area resulting in fine lines at the end of the day. The formula is also somewhat sticky and difficult to apply without pulling at the fragile under-eye skin. It works on days I might be super tired and am only wearing a bb cream or tinted moisturizer but otherwise makeup does not blend well over it (or under it)
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.