BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Applying this gel was extremely easy, just squeeze it out and apply. I definitely felt a tightening under my eyes for about fifteen minutes, but I mostly felt results rather than saw them. About an hour after applying it, I looked at myself in an elevator mirror and, sure enough, my under-eye bags were still very noticeable. I’d try and use this before work in the morning, because the noticeable tightening (feeling) actually made me feel just a little more awake and presentable. Overall I would give this product a 3 because my bags were still noticeable.
Brittanie L.
Tracy
I use it almost everyday regardless of wearing makeup or not and it always makes my eyes look and feel much better in the AM!!! I absolutely love it and would highly recommend it to others.  Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Nina P.
I usually am very picky with eye products. Many irritate my eyes, and some are just too greasy and most of the time I don't even notice a difference. Quite honestly, I can feel a difference almost instantly with this product. It's amazing. I love the color correcting pigment, matte finish and instant tightening effect. My eye area feels so much smoother and looks more well rested. I highly recommend. I received this product free for testing purposes.
Jennifer K.
Nashville, TN
I purchased this product after seeing several bloggers talking about it on Instagram. While it definitely did it’s job, it was not good for my sensitive skin. I wish they had a product that was equally as effective but more suitable for sensitive skin.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Does what it claims, but the gel is an orange-y color that doesn’t blend into my skin (i am very fair, and it looked very obvious). Pills under makeup and skincare. It works, but it’s best for a quick fix for particularly bad circles, and not as an everyday item.
Brianna S.
burlington
I haven't used this for long since I just got it about a week ago,but I will say I do love this and I think it's so cool.. when I apply this I feel my skin tightening and I look in the mirror and I really do feel like my dark circles and if I have any type of puffiness or bags they definitely disappear.
Ashli M.
St. louis
I get puffy eyes sometimes when I’m always on the go and just have not had much sleep. But this stuff really works. I’ve seen improvement within a week and even my dark circles seem to be disappearing. The only thing I don’t like is the menthol smell. It sort of burns my eyes but it quickly fades away
Gianna S.
I got this in a voxbox a while back and it’s one of the few things that I still use to this day. After you apply this, you can literally FEEL your under eye area being tightened. You use to little and the tube is quite large for being an under eye product, that I am sure I’ll be purchasing after I run out of my current tube.
Jazz B.
Charlotte, NC
I was so disappointed that this product didn’t work for me!! This product has great reviews - however the texture of this product was a huge miss for me. I did see slight results with my puffiness disappearing - but the texture was tacky against my skin and felt as if it was “sitting on top” of my eye area. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
I really don’t like this stuff...I tried it SO MANY TIMES and I wanted to like it because I have awful dark bags. It made my bad look darker and it just isn’t something that can be worn under makeup...I got cakey and gross anytime I put makeup over it.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.