BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Valeria P.
Columbus, OH
SIMPLY INCREDIBLE!! I’m really shocked about this product, it really does magic!!!! I mean it’s like your eye bags just disappear!
Alysa M.
Abucay
This product is so amazing. I am so impress with the result. It helps me in lessen my dark circles. And gives me a de-puffed eyes
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
Amazing and life changing I️ will deff repurchase this when I️ run out. You can tell the difference right away
Melissa P.
Brampton, ON
I really like using the eye gel. I find that my under eyes are looking better each day. I use it in the morning only.
Elayne C.
Doral, FL
Love to apply to my clients before makeup because it provides a moistured area to apply concealer and not crake it on
Karla C.
I didn’t like this product, it’s sooo sticky and unconfortable to wear, not easy To apply and I didn’t see results
Mabel D.
Great product!! works in minutes and lasts long!!! its a must have for every girl.. a lil pricey but its worth it!
Melina C.
it is something incredible it reduces in seconds the bags under the eyes really is amazing this product I loved it.
Marym G.
Waw ,, this product very very good I want to have it really, I heard alot a bout this so I love it very much ♥️♥️
Faride H.
Works like a sharm!!!! I would recommend it 100%! This is my first time using this product and I am hooked on it.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.