BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Annelisse g.
La presentacion es muy buena.
Cuando vas a sacr el producto es un poco complicado porque es muy espezo y lo bueno que no tiene un olor invasivo. Al aplicarlo, a los minutos puedes ver una gran diferencia en la apariencia de tus ojos. Lo que no me gusta es que tienes que aplicarlo muchas veces al dia para qu etus ojos se mantengan con esa apariencia durante el dia completo, para lo que cuesta en menos de un mes ya no tendras producto. Es muy caro para mi.
Florence H.
Osgoode, ON
As you can see in my picture, it works. The difference is 15 minutes. I recommend applying when you first wake up to give it time to work before applying makeup.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
I have really bad dark circles as rarely ever sleep (not by choice), and when I heard of this product I had to get my hands on it! I got a sample from sephora as I didnt want to fork out $50+ if it isnt going to work for what it says it does. I love it! Darks circles really do improve within 5 minutes like the claims say! They also make the under eye very soft and smooth out fine lines, which I like for before putting my concealer on. I will definitely be purchasing a full tube
Karla P.
Doral, FL
Oh god this was made to me couse i have a big dark circles and big bags under my eyes whent i put on me i can see a good change my eyes look more better so im gonna by another one 😍
aya l.
khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping
the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
rosleidy c.
miami, FL
IT IS THE BEST PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN ABLE TO INVENT IN THE WORLD OF TRUTH I RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL THE COMMUNITY OF INFLUENSTER THEY ARE NOT GOING TO REPENT
Devyn P.
Kenora
I love this product! It lasts a long time, as you only need to use very little. Firms the under eye area and helps decrease the amount of under eye wrinkles!
Christina S.
St, NL
Really really like this product. Everything Dr. Brandt is amazing. It is a little pricey though and not a good deal on my opinion. Too little for the money
Maria O.
It really helped de-puff my eyes! The look of undereyes almost instantly decreases. I like how it tightens my under eyes and makes my eyes look less puffy.
Katherine V.
Doral, FL
La verdad este producto es un poco costoso pero, es como si usaras parches para los ojos y sí lo han probado los parches ya mas o menos sabrán de que hablo
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.