BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Rina B.
Montreal, QC
I wanted to love this product so much because it's so expensive but it doesn't even work at all. It makes no difference on my skin. To be honest, less expensive products such as the Origins eye cream works so much better and it's less pricey. I will not be repurchasing this.
Mardomy G.
Doral, FL
Amazing profuct, I am a medical doctor and I never sleep well, so I have dark circles arounf my eye all the time, since influenster send me this product i look relax when i use it, and the best is that 5 minutes after you cab se the difference. I really love it, thanks influenster!!
Grace F.
new york
This eye gel feels good when applied in the morning before your makeup. It’s tingly and nourishing! But for me, the long term benefits ended there. I didn’t notice any difference in my under eye appearance after several weeks of use.
rose r.
Doral, FL
I want to show you my very first experience with this product by Dr. Brandt.
I was skeptical about this gel, so i wanted to see if it really works, so i take pics of before/after.
In the first image you can see my before without/with flash.
In the second line you can see my after without/with flash. (5 mins).

This product is color orange but it fades away very well... i feel a burning sensation in my under eye area (not in my eyes) at the first moment but it goes away immediately, maybe if you have very sensitive it could affect you.

I'm really impressed the little difference between, so i give this product 5 stars.

Ps. My photos aren't edited, don't hace any filter (just flash) I'm not wearing Makeup, and this is my honest opinion and experience, the only moment I've edited this photos are just for make the collage.
Special thanks to Influenster and Dr. Brandt for send me free for testing purposes this eye gel.
Cora L.
Toronto
Works great! I’ve used it on my myself which is a little bit more dry if you don’t have extremely big bags. But I using this on more mature skin who have severe bags I find it really helps settle them down and de-puffs.
Laura F.
Medley, FL
Got this for free thanks to Influenster and worked amazing for me!! I have some heavy and deep eye-bags and always are my must-conceal issue but this made all those steps easier. Depuffs in no time and made my eyes to look more relaxed and calmed
BillySam S.
Stafford , Staffordshire
This product is a must-have it is amazing would recommend 100% it does what the product is meant to do and I love that it is good money value and so effective. I have brought this product over three times now
shereen s.
Very nice product ; ; finally i can find the best solution to my black under eyes cause of tired for late hourse ,anywaye im happy to see such as these product👌💣
Annelisse g.
La presentacion es muy buena.
Cuando vas a sacr el producto es un poco complicado porque es muy espezo y lo bueno que no tiene un olor invasivo. Al aplicarlo, a los minutos puedes ver una gran diferencia en la apariencia de tus ojos. Lo que no me gusta es que tienes que aplicarlo muchas veces al dia para qu etus ojos se mantengan con esa apariencia durante el dia completo, para lo que cuesta en menos de un mes ya no tendras producto. Es muy caro para mi.
Florence H.
Osgoode, ON
As you can see in my picture, it works. The difference is 15 minutes. I recommend applying when you first wake up to give it time to work before applying makeup.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.