BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I received this gel in a Vox Box from Influenster. Typically I'm a fan of squeeze tube packaging because it is convenient and hygienic. The first time I tried to apply the product, none came out, then too much came out. Luckily my hubby was around and I shared half of the amount of eye gel. I'm guessing the consistency of the product should be thinned out slightly for ease of application. The thick gel is orange in color, and it goes on the skin colorless. Perhaps it does a bit of color correcting. I don't suffer from major under eye puffiness or darkness, yet the blurring effect is visible immediately. The gel goes on smoothly and it absorbs quickly, providing even color and a powdery feeling. My eye area feels smoother and looks better. Makeup applies flawlessly on top of this product. So far I'm enjoying it and would recommend it to people who suffer from undereye darkness and puffiness.
Ivett J.
Mississauga , OH
Just a little product goes a long way! Take a little product and gently dab with your finger under your eye. Skin automatically feels tighter and after 5 minutes the darkness softens up! I use this under my makeup application and I use less coverage because of it! It is a kind of "gel" although at first glance it looks like a cream, it is orange but when applied on your face it unifies with your skin color, apply it in the area of the dark circles, let it dry well and in a matter of minutes that area will begin to feel more smooth and you will be able to notice how little by little the tiredness aspect in your face is reduced. It's a yes in my book!
Alicia B.
Surrey, BC
I really like the fact that it’s a gel. I always feel like with a moisturizer feel I end up putting way too much on. With the gel it’s easier to apply and put the right amount. I see a different right away with my dark circles and puffiness. It definitely feels nice and a little goes a long way. I feel it’s definitely expensive but all dr Brandt products are expensive in my opinion, lol. I will definitely be using this product on the days I’m very tired and it shows because it helps.
Deborah S.
Great brand, I usually LOVE Dr. Brandt products. This formula was definitely not what I was expecting from this. The formula is way thicker than what you would want to wear under makeup (which the description calls for). It has an orange tint that doesn’t blend the best but is somewhat workable. You can feel this tighten the skin under your eyes, but I find it too hard to work with to justify the $53 price for .5 ounces.
Amanda S.
Hickory, NC
Leave your bags at the door! This Dr. BrandT products takes home the win for making sure your eyes and under eyes look fresh and rested! You won't be sorry for snagging this from the Dr. the next time you pull an all nighter or have to take the red eye back to back!
Luz M.
No More Baggage is now my #1 "can't live without" beauty product. I've had this problem for years and have tried many products with no luck. I applied this wonder gel and in less than 5 minutes the reduction in puffiness was unbelievable. Very easy to apply and doesn't discolor or leave residue. The results last for hours. It's a must have for anyone with under eye bags!
EVELYN A.
MIAMI, FL
The skin around my eyes felt tighter after one week’s use, and more importantly, stayed tight long after. I squeeze out a small amount, which comes out orange and goes on transparent when applied on the skin, and place three tiny dots under each eye. Then I blend it in, focusing on the under-eye area, and use any excess gel on the corners of my eyes and on my lids. I use it twice a day for the best results.
Ironelis S.
Este producto es maravilloso, lo uso a diario ya que sufro de imperfecciones en los ojos, los resultados son instantaneos, ayudan a mejorar tu apariencia, obtienes mejores resultados al maquillarte y favorece a las personas que trabajan hasta tarde en la noche y necesitan una ayudita en dia para no vernos tam cansadas. Seguramente lo seguiré comprando.
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
I can’t believe how good this works. I put it on and it actually takes the wrinkles under my eyes away. Makes me look fresh and rested. The only thing I wish is that it lasted longer. But I love it.
Samantha W.
Westville, NS
Love dr brandt skin care products! I dont have very large bags under my eyes to begin with or really any puffiness unless extremely tired but it is a cooling under eye cream and it dose seem to be lightening the dark circles i do have. It gose under makeup fine didnt make conceler or anything crease more or not sit nicely under the eye.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.