BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elaine C.
Woodhaven, NY
Saw this in the VoxBox and was super excited because anything for my dark eye bags/circles are something I always love to try. The product is very thick it seems in the tube. It comes out as a thick pink-ish tinted thick gel/cream that you place under your eyes. It does the job of de-puffing but not sure if it really helps do anything more than that if at all. Not sure if it was some placebo effect because I honestly don't see too much of a drastic change in my puffy eye bags. Honestly, I found it disappointing overall. Would I repurchase? No.
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
About this product, all I can say is that I’ve tried it for about a week or two. I did not see too much change but what I did notice is that my under eye tightens and feels firm. I’m not so sure if it depuffs my eyes too much but I like the tingling it does. Pretty good to try out and I always use under my makeup ! I’m going to continue trying this out a bit more Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Renee S.
Phoenix, AZ
So I will say that I had extremely high hopes when I received this product. But I was kind of disappointed when I opened it up. I was hoping it would be creamy but it's thick and a little hard to apply. It feels very hard and very firming, which I guess you could say that's why it works, but it was more uncomfortable and felt almost drying to my eyes. I applied make up over the product which almost made it kind of flaky but it did take away the drying feeling which was nice because I wasn't trying to feel like that all day. I gave it 3 stars because like I said, it kind of works. But it just wasn't comfortable.
Destini E.
Dana Point
I recently received this product in a monthly subscription with full sized products. I’ve used this several times and it doesn’t ever seem to do much more than make my eyebags feel sticky. They are still rather puffy and dark after use and I’m not sure what good this product is doing since I see no difference.
Germain E.
I was not a big fan of this product and I definitely don't think it's worth $40+. The consistency was a little sticky and definitely doesn't feel like gel at all. When I pushed product out of tube, it reminded me of a dried up toothpaste. I used this product several times to see results but I didn't see any changes at all. When I applied the product under my eyes, it felt tacky and sticky. The tackiness effect is supposed to make your undereyes look more de-puffed but I didn't notice any difference at all. I also don't like how I can still see orange/coral residue from it so I don't think this would go well with makeup. Would I recommend it? The answer is no.
Jessica R.
Parker, CO
I don’t use it consistently as the texture is a little hard to work with on a regular basis. However it has a nice cooling sensation and I use it on top of eye cream when I want a little extra relaxation or depuffing. At its high price I would not repurchase it.
Culture S.
Okay, so I don't have bags under my eyes. I still wanted to try the product out so I can give a good review since I received this in my Luxe voxbox. I placed it under my eyes and after a few minutes I noticed how cold it was and tightening it started to feel. It actually felt amazing. I thought if it felt tight under my eyes then I should try putting it on my forehead because thats where i wish i had less texture. It did wonders for my forehead! So this stuff isn't just for under the eyes, it's for anywhere else on your face that you want tighter skin!
Maggie C.
Olathe
Tinted was not a perfect  match but definitely  was effective  took a couple  applications  and it totally  did the job but also was a bit drying and there are similar products that do just a good for the price. But I got it for a sale and at the sale price it was worth it
Sabecca H.
BROOKLYN, NY
This gel I really enjoyed using. It has an orange tint that allowed me to conceal my undereye darkness before wearing my makeup but even if you weren't to wear makeup it blends thoroughly out and it melts right into the skin giving you great results.
Georgia N.
Old Town , FL
I received this Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel in my June Boxycharm and I am completely in love. This will be a repurchase item for me. I try to use it every single morning after my face cream. I missed it one day and could tell a huge difference.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?