BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Sherry Y.
nacogdoches texas
I wear it under my makeup. and i wear it at night. it really helps with my puffy eyes.
its a great product. definitely recommend it.
Jasmine H.
Lebanon, TN
This product overall was a game changer. It was very effective and did the job. It went beyond my expectations which is very rare.
Tina R.
I am so happy I received this in my BoxyCharm July box. It reduced the puffiness around , under my eyes. I am so pleased with this.
Tiffany R.
Harlan
Just got this through boxycharm and I’m very impressed with it! I can literally feel it tighten my eyes! It’s amazing an affordable
Frankie E.
Jonesboro , GA
I think my last review might not have been the best after continuous usage I can honestly say it does help with my under eye puff.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Works great. You can really feel it tightening the skin under your eyes. Kind of get a tingling feeling but it is not uncomfortable
Chelsea F.
Just got this complementary of Influenster - LOVE it. Somehow it’s the exact perfect color and helps my mom-eyes look not so tired.
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
I have not tried this product I am big on skin care and would like to try it I have heard really great things about this product
Robin H.
Hawkinsville, GA
I love this stuff. I use it all the time. I highly recommend it to anyone. My baggage has checked out since I found this beauty.
Tiffany J.
Monongahela, PA
This seems to really tighten the skin around my eye. I don't have puffy eyes but it does help the fine lines i have under my eyes
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?