BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Natalie S.
Clearwater, FL
This definitely works! It really depuffs the eye area! I got it for free to try from Influenster and it exceed my expections! Love it.
Emily M.
Oroville, CA
I don't have bagges but I do have dark circles! It works wonders and makes my dark circles go away fast! Love this stuff! Worth buying
Caitlin C.
Slidell, LA
I tried it and my mother it was very stiff and smelled really weird. My mom had allergic reaction from it and will not be trying again
Kristina L.
Milwaukee
It’s a good de-puffing gel. It works very well. But don’t wear makeup over it. My concealer just balled up over it and looked so bad.
Holly B.
Not a great product. It does not live up to the hype of the brand name. I was really disappointing in the little results that I saw.
member-39de5
Does its job short term, would rate it higher however can go on kinda grainy and peels off some. Wish it had a creamier consistency.
Tanja L.
White plains, NY
I got this in my body charm and I love using it. It makes my eyes feel refreshed. I see it reduces the puffiness around under my eye.
Amanda W.
Vancouver, WA
This product works really well. It tightens under eye skin and reduces puffiness. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Alysha S.
I really like this product. It defenintly makes my undereyes not as puffy and gets rid of undereye bags. Just can't justify the price
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
Obsessed with this product! I put it on about 15 minutes before do my makeup and I’ve noticed a big different with backs and wrinkles
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?