BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Vanessa L.
Asheville, NC
Obsessed with this product! I put it on about 15 minutes before do my makeup and I’ve noticed a big different with backs and wrinkles
Alexis H.
Great for depuffing underneath my eyes! I use to struggle with puffyness and now I throw this on before my make up and I’m good to go
Sherry Y.
nacogdoches texas
I wear it under my makeup. and i wear it at night. it really helps with my puffy eyes.
its a great product. definitely recommend it.
Amy L.
Price
Impressive! The product went on smoothly with no creases or caking. It works exceptionally well and in a short period of time.
Rebecca M.
It’s nice and cooling, but I didn’t find any great results in regards to my dark circles or fine lines. It does help with puffiness.
Kaitlyn s.
Summit
Good for sensitive skin and definitely improved the texture of my under eye. I didn't notice that much of a difference for fine lines
Tanja L.
New York
I got this in my body charm and I love using it. It makes my eyes feel refreshed. I see it reduces the puffiness around under my eye.
Holly B.
Not a great product. It does not live up to the hype of the brand name. I was really disappointing in the little results that I saw.
Shelby L.
Louisville, KY
I love this product! It have completely transformed my under eye bags. I think it’s a great product that I would recommend to anyone!
Markie P.
Really good for depuffing! Makes an instant difference. This is a really nice skin care brand in general, it’s also very moisturizing
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora