BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Laura T.
Manteo, NC
Good for reducing purple/blue undereye tones, soothing undereye area, and filling in fine lines/wrinkles. Feels a little heavy/tightening.
Nili V.
Orlando, FL
OMG THIS IS AMAZING. Hands down one of the best eye gels. Sometimes i can even skip concealer because of how great this is. 100% recommend!
member-19c33
You can feel it working it has a tightening feeling and I notated a differance almost immediately! I'm going to purchasing my 3rd one soon!
Adriana G.
I did not like this product at all. It says you’re able to use with makeup, but when I would apply the makeup on top it would look blotchy.
Verenis R.
Springfield
It's pretty amazing you feel the product work immediately all you really need is a,little goes along way trust me you won't regret it
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
I don't know if I will continue using. It seems way too dry for me even after using under eye cream first. It doesn't feel gel like at all.
Erica W.
Edgerton , MO
At first I loved this product but I’ve tried it multiple times and it leaves a residue on my skin maybe I got a bad one but it’s not for me
Yarlin C.
Carmichael, CA
Great product! I use it almost everyday since I got it for the first time. Mostly in the morning after I wake up and before I do my makeup
Vivi C.
Tulsa , OK
Love this use it every morning before I apply makeup or even if I’m not wearing makeup it’s just makes the bags under my eyes less visible
Devon C.
I love this stuff! I literally put it on and watch my under eye tighten up! Will definitely keep this as a staple in my skin care routine!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?

Sephora