BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Hannah P.
Spring Run, PA
I feel like it does really work the texture of the cream is very smooth and doesn’t burn cause I have sensitive skin. Would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany L.
Bothell, WA
Definitely depuffs my eyes but I feel like it tightens and dries out my undereyes. I wish it would depuff without drying out the undereyes so much
Jamie N.
After using it for a few weeks, I’ve decided it’s not my favorite. It’s sticky feeling and I can’t see any noticeable change in my under eye area.
Abby C.
Taunton, MA
Great my eyes look fantastic after using this product . I would recommend this to anyone that’s not getting any sleep but still wants to look alive
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Great for when you're extra tired and the bags under your eyes are visible. Great remedy to prevent the dark circles. Gentle cream-goes on smooth.
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Noticed a difference right away!! Can't believe it actually worked! I've been letting all my friends try when they come over and they love it too!
Hannah S.
Timonium, MD
I totally love this cooling effect that this has on my under eyes. Really knocks my bags right out of the park!!!! I totally stand behind this line
member-fe8e2
I love this product and what it does to my under eye bags. It is a a go to every morning. I also love that it color corrects with its orange color.
Anita M.
This product has definitely helped with my bags and fine lines under my eyes! No sticky residue. I would for sure reccomend this product to anyone
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
I really like this gel. It has a slight tint so it has immediate results. Works very well under my makeup and doesn’t change my concealer at all.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Jas. J.
nicole p.
Louisville
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
How well does this work?