BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Jackie T.
Pasco
I recieved this product in my boxy charm and I'm not quite sold on it yet. I've tried it on more than 5 time and don't really see a noticeably difference, I do feel like a tingly, tightening sensation but that's about it. Going to keep wearing it, I'll let you know if I start to like it more.
Peggy O.
Pittsburgh
I LOVE all of the Dr. Brandt’s products I’ve tried so far and this one is no different. The No More Baggage does exactly what it says it going to. It immediately tightened and brightened my under eye area. I apply this before any other product on my face and wait a few minutes. I will absolutely be buying this product when I run out.
Jennifer K.
Sheffield Lake
😍 literally an eye lift in a bottle!! At first there is a tingle stretching feel but once it dries it smooths out the puffiness and lines under your eyes, I’ve tried it above my lids since it’s starting to sag and it works wonders there to smoothing and lifting the skin. Def worth $42!!
Jessica H.
3243 SE 25th st Okeechobee Florida
I usually use youth code but when I got this in my boxycharm I decided to try it and boy am I glad I did! I have a hooded eye so I decided to put this all around my eye and let me tell you my hooded eyes are half of what they used to be also no bags! This is a must in your skincare bag!
jazmin n.
california
ive used this product 3 times and looking forward to keep using and see if i could see any results later on, i heard many good things about Dr Brandt products and hopefully i see a difference under my eyes with this product
Diana R.
Akron , OH
I really wanted to line this product but I can’t. Whenever I put it on, it weighs my skin down. It feels really heavy. If I use a mask before hand, it burns when I put it on. It has helped a tiny bit with puffiness. I think I paid around $52.00 for it, so it was on the expensive side.
Beth D.
Buffalo
This product if amazing, it dose have no smell and it's orange in color, when placeing it on your under eyes it has the same texture of a poorfiller primer, I feel a tighting type of feeling becouse of that feeling I feel like my eyes are more awake. I feel it minimize the look of the ( sink in ) makeing it look flat, I haven't noticed a change in color in my under eyes but it give me a good flat canvas for my counselor. It's a grate product I do recommend.

If you have are self conscious about your undereyes and you want any form of intent change to the this product is for you !!
Bonita S.
Parkville
I really like this stuff. It makes my undereye feel tight but not in an Uncomfortable way. It doesn’t burn or irritate my eyes and I like that it’s orange to help with my dark circles. I got this in my July boxycharm box and wanted to try this a while before reviewing. I’m not 100% sure on if I would buy it again as it’s very expensive at $42 and works the same as origins brand which is $12 less
Blair N.
This product retails for $45, and after using devotedly for a month I haven't noticed a difference. You only need a little bit and it is thick in texture. It is a light peach color, but it doesn't disappear until it is dried down. Overall don't recommend bc of the price and no results.
Stephanie H.
Ashburn, VA
This product works! I started receiving more compliments about looking brighter and more awake when I started using it. Dr. Brandt is a name I trust as well -- he knows his stuff so I felt confident trying this gel. I liked the consistency - no too thick and tacky.  Thumbs up!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.