BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Noticed a difference right away!! Can't believe it actually worked! I've been letting all my friends try when they come over and they love it too!
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
I love everything by this brand and am always excited to see high end items in my subscription boxes, unfortunately this just isn’t an item I use.
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
I loved the eye depuffing gel! Not only did it get rid of my puffy/baggy eyes, it gave my eyes a matte finish and I love that! Very gentle formula!
Ashley_Victoria🧜🏻‍♀️✨ V.
I received this full size dr Brandt no more bagged eye de pudding gel in my boxycharm Subscription and I love it! I like to use it after my primer.
member-fe8e2
I love this product and what it does to my under eye bags. It is a a go to every morning. I also love that it color corrects with its orange color.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
I didn’t like the this product at all. Didn’t seem to do any de pudding and dried out under my eyes, leaving more wrinkles. Would not purchase this
Katlynn H.
Feasterville Trevose, PA
Best under eye product I've used so far! I was shared this by a friend and have never went back to anything else! It definitely worth the money!
Lola S.
Cutler Bay, FL
Great stuff it really works it helps the eyes to go down to normal size if they are puffy. I really enjoyed it and had absolutely no irritation.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice and with the cream is a little hard not soft enough thanks that’s good and valuable to the expensive how much was it
Liandra T.
Bronx, NY
I enjoyed the easy applicable tube and the cooling sensation following application but I did not see any results. I will not purchase this item.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.