BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
I love how this smooths out my under eye making foundation application seamless. I also use it when my concealer creases and it smooths out the creasing.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Good product! I used to use a good amount of concealer under my eyes to cover my dark circles but since I've had this in my routine I haven't needed to .
Samantha C.
The product reduces the appearance of dark circles. It makes the skin feel tight. Sometimes it does not blend in too well ands dries before spreading it.
Ashley V.
Dexter, MI
Love this product! Goes on so smooth and the results are amazing. I put it on under my concealer and it really helps my tired eyes look more awake!
Ashley F.
I'm in love with this product. I was so surprised by the outcome of the difference after trying this out and making it a part of my daily makeup routine.
Rachel H.
MERRIAM, KS
Love this product. It works instantly. I suggest wearing it at night or mixing with a little oil, it can get a little crumbly if you apply under makeup.
Merisa J.
Sheffield, AL
I use this twice a week and I notice a big difference in the lack of puffiness under my eyes. I love how easy it is to apply also. 10/10 would recommend.
Vannesa M.
Susanville, CA
I use this on mornings where I definitely need a little pick me up and love the quality of the brand! Definitely something to splurge on! You’ll love it!
Tiffany D.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is an amazing product. I always use it in the morning before I put my make up on and it totally changes the way my concealer looks under my eyes.
Ashley M.
Denton
I absolutely love this I use it all the time!!! It works very well. It lasts all day! I absolutely love their products! So pretty! It's a must-have!!!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.