BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Kari P.
Quincy
I LOVE this product!! Just a small amount goes a long way with this cream. This covers dark circles and leaves eyes feeling/looking overall less puffy!
Ashley M.
Denton
I absolutely love this I use it all the time!!! It works very well. It lasts all day! I absolutely love their products! So pretty! It's a must-have!!!
Jean L.
Chicago , IL
It was just ok for me. I didn’t like the texture at all as it clumped up and was a little too thick. I sincerely don’t think I saw much of a difference
Robin R.
Lockport
I find this does help with puffiness, but doesn't do anything for darkness. It can be quite drying, so I use a good eye cream underneath before using.
Evelyn F.
I loved the peach tone that does cancel out the darkness, the only thing that I did not love was the formula being a gel, would have preferred a cream
kristie107 K.
Havana
This product is amazing for under eye baggage. I use it every morning for my bags and dark circles. I don't know that I will ever go without it again!
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing, it really works, looks like I've been to a doctor, tightens up the undereye area, very impressed with it. Lasted a few hours. Totally love it.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I been using this product for about 4 months now and I feel like I get pretty good results. It makes my skin feel firm but not dry. I would buy again.
Erica S.
Purvis
An excellent product for combating eyebags. You can feel when the product starts working. The texture is a little strange, but that's a minor quibble.
Tiffany D.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is an amazing product. I always use it in the morning before I put my make up on and it totally changes the way my concealer looks under my eyes.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.