BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Kreystine G.
I love this gel!!! The applicator alone is amazing & so cooling and soothing to the touch of the skin especially under the eyes where it’s most sensitive...
Emily D.
Portland, OR
I love this product so much! It’s lightweight and non-greasy, so it absorbs nicely into the skin. I can see a difference when I use it. Well worth the price.
Kris J.
I like this it works really quickly if u put a lot on and it leaves a white cast under my eyes but it really does depuff my undereyes so I continue to use it
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I've only used this a couple times so I can't say whether or not it works yet. I will say just don't use too much or it'll dry weird and look a little white.
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
I received this in a VoxBox and it has been the only item I've gotten from Influenster which I threw away. It is a flakey mess of a product. Save your money
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
Joke up this morning and my eyes look so baggy and dark so I applied a thin layer of the under eye. Cream and boom bags gone dark area gone . Great product .
Ashley M.
Coventry, Ct
I use this on my makeup clients who have under eye bags. This cream is superb!! It helps depuff and smooth the under eye for flawless concealer application.
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
Fabulous product that works well under my full makeup application. I wouldn’t use this alone because it has these orange particles that are pretty noticeable
Kaylan C.
Stockbridge
I got this in my boxycharm subscription and I love love love it! I have a new baby and when I'm up all night this is my go to in the morning!! Works so good!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
The No More Baggage by Dr.Brandt is a great product. Definitely makes me look a little less tired on the days I like to be makeup free. Another grea th buy.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.