BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this product in a subscription box and decided to try it. You put it on after moisturizer. I think it left my eye skin feeling really soft, I think the product is fairly effective and gentle. I’d like to try it again on a day where my eyes are super puffy and see how it works but overall it was a good product.
Amanda H.
I love that this really works to take away my fine lines and add a lifted look to my eyes. I did notice it really does not wesr well under consealer but that was the only downfall. It has a tingling minty effect once applied which I also didnt mind. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Natalie H.
My initial thoughts of this were that it was a strange color and very thick. After using it, I was able to notice results about 45 seconds after applying it. I have medium dry skin and was somewhat moisturizing for my baggage. It reduced lines and puffiness for the duration of the time I wore it. I don't use it everyday, but I found that using it at night time is the best way for me to wear it. I don't recommend wearing it with makeup as it does cause a little too much cakey-ness with foundation and concealer. Overall this product worked well for me and I will be repurchasing again when I am out :)  Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Jenni W.
Roslindale
This is the best ever eye de-puffing gel. I have no idea how it works but it works wonders. It has a nice red color to combat discoloration and goes on smoothly. I would recommend this to anyone worried about eye bags. It worked very well during allergy season. It’s also very hydrating. I buy this all the time!!!
Michaela L.
I was a skeptic about this stuff, but surprisingly it actually works really really well. I first tested this on one eye just to see if it actually worked & immediately I saw a drastic difference, so I showed my boyfriend & he did too. It comes out a peachy orange color which I wasn’t expecting, but even with my fair skin you couldn’t even tell. It gives your skin a tingly cool feeling, kinda like icy hot except not as intense. The price is a bit expensive, but since you only use a pea size amount to cover both eyes it really isn’t that bad... especially since it actually works unlike other products that claim to combat under eye baggage.
Krissa D.
Jamaica, NY
I didn’t see much results and I used it religiously for 2 weeks. Maybe it wasn’t long enough, but I didn’t see a big difference. My under eyes were definitely not as puffy as usual, but my dark circles remained the same. I’m not sure if I would repurchase. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Ashley M.
Longwood, FL
This product really surprised me! The first try it was a success, my eyes were noticeably different and a huge improvement. The color I actually love it is the perfect shade of peachy ness to camouflage dark circles well done dr Brandt. The only complaint I have is with the consistency... once applied and let dry under makeup it tends to flake and ball up. No good for my a long term stay in my makeup kit. But I did find a solution to apply on top of makeup it works great! This product works best with the motto less is more, a little goes a long way and it works best with a stipple technique not rubbing or with a brush. Good luck.
Amanda C.
While I do struggle with dark under eyes and even darkly pigmented eyelids...as of right now I do not struggle with puffiness under my eyes. This product claims to visibly reduce under eye bags and dark circles. I didn’t notice enough of a visible difference for me to add this into my daily routine.
Giana O.
I have a baby and a toddler so my nights are full of sleep interruptions. I got this recently and I apply daily under my eyes. I feel and see a difference in my restless eyes fairly quickly. However, I don't think it works great with makeup on top of it. I feel that it causes my concealer to crease more.
Jamie K.
Las Vegas
Yes and Yes! This product works like a dream. It’s expensive, but oh so worth it. Exceeded my expectations. Not only did it help my bags, but also the fine lines around my eyes. My eyes looked so refreshed after applying this product. The tiniest amount goes a long long way. Highly recommend this product
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.