BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Sarah A.
Los angeles, CA
Works pretty good, I don't have constant bags so can't say how reliable it is on a consistent basis but it works well right away. I was just surprised by the weird gel/cream mix texture of it.
Jazmin A.
Fontana , CA
Well I love dr Brandt products period but this one is super good! As soon as I had my baby I had puffy eyes because of no slee but this was a easy as 1, 2, 3. Just a little bit giras a long way!
Caroline F.
Los Angeles, CA
This eye gel is honestly the best I have yet to find (and I’ve tried a lot). It is super effective my eyes are chronically puffy and it takes it right away. I highly recommend!!
Lily L.
Oklahoma City
I like this product would use again,  however the tightening feel was a bit uncomfortable around and under the eye. I like the packaging, nice and compact and not fussy.
Katelyn C.
Orlando, FL
My eyes tend to be a little puffy when I wake up and this product has helped a bunch! It’s my first time using it so I was skeptical at first and had low expectations BUT it’s amazing and I would purchase it.
member-ee855
Love this product. I have been using it for a few weeks and so far I can tell a difference. I use it twice a day, once in the am and once in the pm. I finally feel like my eyes aren't huge and puffy in the mornings when I wake up!
Amy B.
i have very dark and puffy under eyes. i get it from my mom. it did everything i expected it to. it's a little pricey but worth it. it was very gentle on my undereyes. i would definitely recommend to others.
member-7364e
It didn't leave my skin feeling sticky like some products I've tried in the past.  I noticed my skin felt tighter and dark circles are less visible after just a few days use.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
I love the color on me it’s more like a orange/peachy concealer for underneath the eyes I’ve been using it for about a week. It seems like it may only work while using the product and not for long term results either way I love the product
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
Not a fan. The formula is very hard to apply. It has to melt on my finger before I can put it on
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.