BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Ali R.
Crestview
Product line is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. I have never tried a product from this line that I didn't like. I have sensitive skin especially around my eye area and have not had any issues with it. Great product. A beauty must have!
Erica P.
This is a very light weight formula, it leaves the skin feeling a little tight. I used for 30 days and at my age there wasn't too much to notice different. More of a preventative maintence. Idk long term use but short term skin feels more firm
Monica D.
I was happily surprised by this eye gel because of how my eyes looked and felt the next morning after use the night before! My eyes are almost always very puffy, sore, and irritated due to pets and heavy allergies. I'm always searching for eye products like this that can give me any relief. Safe to say I will be purchasing this product again!
Neda K.
Dallas, TX
I like how this eye cream makes the skin around my eyes feel smooth and pliable. Makes it feel as if it has moisture and it's working on keeping possible wrinkles at bay which is super important to someone my age.
Taylor A.
Dickinson, TX
OKAY so this product does work but you must be careful! A little goes a lonnng way and if too much is used it will pill on your skin. I tend to have a heavy hand with products so this is probably just my fault. However I did take a way a star for this! This product is great for full glam or no make up days!
Regan B.
Atlanta, GA
This product has been working short term for me! I have yet to see long term results but so far I am pleased. The packaging is professional and comes from a brand a trust. The color is orange but rubs in clear. Ideal for under eye dark circles and puffy skin. The anti aging properties can't hurt either!
Bailey🎀 O.
dr. brandt no more baggage eye de-puffing gel visibly reduces the look of under eye bags and dark circles! this product is a must have, to die for. I saw results in as little as two days. Be careful not to get too close to eyes product does burn it. this is my now favorite eye gel ive tried so far.
Claire P.
I like this product because it's so light. These products may seem a little pricey but you are getting what you paid for. My under eyes can be sensitive and this was gentle on them. It was worth the price.
Karen K.
I used this and almost immediately made my eyes look less puffy. If you suffer from eye puffiness you should definitely give this a try. It de-puffed my under eyes and it felt very cooling. I have been using it under my concealer as part of my daily routine and now i cant stay away from it
Savannah P.
I love the dr Brandt eye cream! I’ve been putting it on on my under eyes before my makeup application. This is the only product that I’ve ever seen instantly de puff my under eyes as soon as I put it on! It also feel fresh and super soft! I let it dry then apply my face makeup. Total difference!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.