BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Lyneise T.
St Petersburg, FL
It did an amazing job at hiding my dark circles but it did become stiff and a little uncomfortable under the eye after awhile I wouldn’t recommend wearing it under makeup.
Samantha S.
This really helped with depuffing my under eyes, I'm a flight attendant so I work crazy hours and over night flights so I am tired a lot and it shows under my eyes this really helped me
Min N.
Ok at first I was a bit skeptical that this gel is orange in color but after applying it, the gel blended right into my skin (I have a warm skin tone). I've used it for 2 days now and so far I notice a little bit of a difference. I love that the gel does not have an odor, I wear it at night before bed and in the morning as I get ready for work !
Lejla H.
Boston, MA
Works incredibly to hide my undereye circles, and is buildable! Can be used under concealer too. I use it sometimes by itself if I'm in a rush, just to brighten me up a little bit.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
Honestly I love anything dr.brandt! They have such good quality and formulas with anything they make. I'm a repeat user and it is a little more on the pricer side but I believe in spending money when it comes to skin care especially if it's good quality!
monica s.
Pulaski, PA
I love this product I am an older woman and just started having issues with under eye puffiness.
I notice a huge change when I use no more baggage If you are looking for a product for puffiness this is it.
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
Wow I am loving this eye cream. It does exactly what it says it supposed to do. It does create like a film that is super soft and smooth. It really helps with under eye makeup and nothing creasing at all. It really feels like it's tightening everything together? I am so impressed with this eye cream and I've only been using it for about 2 weeks. I received this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Payal S.
Sugar Hill, GA
I really like this product! I am Indian so I do have some dark circles and this really helps tackle my trouble spots. It is a bit tough to get out of its tube. But it’s very good value for its money. A bit pricey but will do. I wish it was a bit more stronger for people with deeper dark circles. Took a while for it to work on me but it may be harder to see improvements on people with darker circles.
Olivia M.
Roy, UT
I had really bad under eye circles and wrinkles before I bought this product... then I read the reviews on it and decided to give it a try and it was the best decision ever! It's so gentle on the eyes and it took away all the puffiness I had 🙌
Ali R.
Crestview
Product line is a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. I have never tried a product from this line that I didn't like. I have sensitive skin especially around my eye area and have not had any issues with it. Great product. A beauty must have!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.