BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• Has anyone tried using this on their forehead wrinkles etc?2 Answers
  • How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Cristina R.
I got this in a Boxycharm and have seen some results since using it. My undereyes look less puffy. I dont know that I would pay $42 for the small amount of product.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
So bags are not my issue mostly the dullness and uneveness. I'm 36 and this my only aging spots so far on my skin. This comes out of the tube pretty thick so less is better. It dried quickly and was tight to touch. I wore it under my consealor and no issues with oil or layering. My under eyes look fuller and healthier. I look like I had a full night sleep. I do not get under eye darkness or too puffy normally. Hope my review helps your purchase or not. I received this product as a free sample"
gloria c.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm hoping to get this product because I tried dr.Brandt pore cleaner and it's was amazing, so I expect this to be great too, and I need help with undereye bags.
Lyneise T.
St Petersburg, FL
It did an amazing job at hiding my dark circles but it did become stiff and a little uncomfortable under the eye after awhile I wouldn’t recommend wearing it under makeup.
Samantha S.
This really helped with depuffing my under eyes, I'm a flight attendant so I work crazy hours and over night flights so I am tired a lot and it shows under my eyes this really helped me
Min N.
Ok at first I was a bit skeptical that this gel is orange in color but after applying it, the gel blended right into my skin (I have a warm skin tone). I've used it for 2 days now and so far I notice a little bit of a difference. I love that the gel does not have an odor, I wear it at night before bed and in the morning as I get ready for work !
Lejla H.
Boston, MA
Works incredibly to hide my undereye circles, and is buildable! Can be used under concealer too. I use it sometimes by itself if I'm in a rush, just to brighten me up a little bit.
monica s.
Pulaski, PA
I love this product I am an older woman and just started having issues with under eye puffiness.
I notice a huge change when I use no more baggage If you are looking for a product for puffiness this is it.
Shannon G.
Plainfield , IL
Honestly I love anything dr.brandt! They have such good quality and formulas with anything they make. I'm a repeat user and it is a little more on the pricer side but I believe in spending money when it comes to skin care especially if it's good quality!
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
Wow I am loving this eye cream. It does exactly what it says it supposed to do. It does create like a film that is super soft and smooth. It really helps with under eye makeup and nothing creasing at all. It really feels like it's tightening everything together? I am so impressed with this eye cream and I've only been using it for about 2 weeks. I received this product free from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.