BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Anna E.
West Dover, VT
I recieved a sample of this from ulta. It works pretty goid. I have used it a few times when i stayed up to late the night before. Really helps with the puffiness immediately.
Amber K.
Using for a few days. I noticed my eyes looked more plumper. My dark circles were getting lighter. I would recommend this product! Haven’t found another like it!
Keyera M.
Atlanta , GA
I don't really use Eye creams so I don't really know whats good results when it comes to these things. I use this gel but I didn't notice at all. Feels a little refreshing under the eye though.
Tawona B.
I received this in a voxbox a few months ago and fell in love with it. I feel like it works instantly. I apply under my eyes and it instantly feels smoother and tighter.
Aris S.
Barboursville, WV
While reading the directions for use I was a little skeptical about it because I don't really have bags under my eyes. I applied the gel and was amazed at the results. Not only did it instantly help the dark circles under my eyes but it also helped with my crows feet! Within 5 minutes I could feel the skin under my eyes tightening and the tinted color of the gel completely reduced the dark circles under my eyes. I will definitely be using this under my makeup for my long shifts working in the ER!
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
I definitely need this for the days I didn't sleep much the night before. It's an orange-tinted cream you tap on your bags or dark under eye circles and while I can feel it firming the bags & fine lines it dries a bit...dry. Not sure what to make of that but I feel like I need to moisturizer after applying.
Mae J.
OLDSMAR, FL
I love this eye cream. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent while it leaves my undereye looking fresh and moisturized. It helps keep those ugly fine lines at bay!
member-aeb2c6c46
This gel is great for under eye bags and puffiness and feels great on the skin. It dries quickly and the consistency isnt too thin. I like to apply this on when I wake up in the morning and before i apply my makeup.
Hope G.
Dublin, OH
Loved how this made my eyes feel after using. It seems pricey for the amount of product you get but I do like it. I am not sure I would purchase this one but am a huge fan of this brand.
Katelin I.
I dont notice a huge difference but it does go on smooth and almost works as a primer itself. It does reduce some of my redness as well and goes on a little tingly!
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.