BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Keyera M.
Atlanta , GA
I don't really use Eye creams so I don't really know whats good results when it comes to these things. I use this gel but I didn't notice at all. Feels a little refreshing under the eye though.
Tawona B.
I received this in a voxbox a few months ago and fell in love with it. I feel like it works instantly. I apply under my eyes and it instantly feels smoother and tighter.
Aris S.
Barboursville, WV
While reading the directions for use I was a little skeptical about it because I don't really have bags under my eyes. I applied the gel and was amazed at the results. Not only did it instantly help the dark circles under my eyes but it also helped with my crows feet! Within 5 minutes I could feel the skin under my eyes tightening and the tinted color of the gel completely reduced the dark circles under my eyes. I will definitely be using this under my makeup for my long shifts working in the ER!
Corey D.
St Petersburg, FL
I definitely need this for the days I didn't sleep much the night before. It's an orange-tinted cream you tap on your bags or dark under eye circles and while I can feel it firming the bags & fine lines it dries a bit...dry. Not sure what to make of that but I feel like I need to moisturizer after applying.
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I love this eye cream. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent while it leaves my undereye looking fresh and moisturized. It helps keep those ugly fine lines at bay!
Hope G.
Dublin, OH
Loved how this made my eyes feel after using. It seems pricey for the amount of product you get but I do like it. I am not sure I would purchase this one but am a huge fan of this brand.
member-aeb2c6c46
This gel is great for under eye bags and puffiness and feels great on the skin. It dries quickly and the consistency isnt too thin. I like to apply this on when I wake up in the morning and before i apply my makeup.
Katherine B.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite products to use for my under eyes. It is a nice product and isn't too harsh but you can feel it working. I love this product and reuse it all the time. It is great and would totally recommend.
Kali E.
Peru , IN
I was super excited to get this complimentary of Influenster!However it fell a tad short of my expectations.It comes out and applies a red/Orange tone which affected my makeup.It also tingles,which is a plus because it is working.However my skin felt very unnaturally tight with minimal visible results:/ Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I received this product from Influenster for testing purposes. When I looked in the mirror a few minutes after applying , I definitely saw a different in the puffiness under my eyes, but my dark circles were still pretty dark . Nevertheless, after four weeks, the brand said that 97 percent of their testing group saw an improvement in the appearance of their dark circles so I guess with time I will be able to tell if it worked in that area or not . At least it works with the puffiness under my eyes. The product is a little on the pricey side but I would recommend it .
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.