BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Rocio C.
Burbank, CA
It did help the area around my eye however at times it appeared as if it was flaky or not going on as smoothly. That could’ve just been my skin tho since it is on the drier side.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
This is my new every morning product! It is amazing at drastically reducing the appearance of dark circles. It works almost instantly and makes me look so much more refreshed!
Tiffany R.
Long Beach
Dr. Brandt's No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel gives an immediate improvement and seems to get better over time. The gel is applied to the under eye area. It has a nice texture - the gel means it soaks in without being oily. Initially, you notice a pleasant cooling sensation. The cooling helps quite a bit with under eye bags and shadows. The scent of the product is pleasant but no overpowering.
One of my biggest concerns with an under eye product is what it does under makeup. It doesn't do much good to have the very best eye cream if it makes the makeup around your eyes melt off and leaves you with racoon eyes for the day. This product advertises the ingredient Firmatrix, which, according to the box, is supposed to "form an invisible, second skin film to visually smooth eye contour." I didn't notice a second skin of any sort but the product worked great under makeup. No creasing and no melting off.
I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an undereye cream.
Amy B.
East Boston, MA
this tingles a little when you put it on, but it instantly reduces puffiness on my lids and under my eyes. ive been using it every day and will buy a new tube when i run out!
Melinda S.
San Antonio, TX
I have yet to find a Dr Brant product I don't love. I dont even have bad bags but I received this in a boxy charm box. And it actually helped me look more refreshed after using.
Nadia C.
Detroit, MI
this product seems to make my bags more noticeable because it drys the under eye. If you want to try this product out just be sure to seriously moisturize before applying this product.
marylyn R.
Absolutely loved how this product performed! It did cover and reduce my bags. Only thing that I didnt like was that it feels like your eye is stiff whereever you applied the product which is uncomfortable.
Kimberly G.
This product really did make a difference in the puffiness Under my eyes ! But not so much helped with my dark circles . It’s a good product but I wouldn’t spend $42 on it .
Mara S.
I just used this for the first time last night and already my eyes look less puffy. I got it in my boxycharm and even tho the price is a little up there for my liking I will definitely purchase again
Melissa M.
Canton
I felt it was amazing. It worked really well and quickly. I saw a difference immediately. It was my first time trying this product. It was very gentle and felt great.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.