BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Christine B.
Reading, PA
I received this in a Boxycharm. I really like Dr. Brandts line but I can’t say that I see any change putting this on...maybe because it’s a depuffing gel and not so much for dark circles, even though it has an orange tint to it. I have more dark circles than I do puffiness.
Would I buy it for the $40+ dollar price point.
Abigail C.
San Antonio, TX
I feel like this eye cream doesn’t do anything at all when I use it. I see no difference so it was pretty disappointing. The orange tint is nice a nice idea for under eye color correcting but it isn’t pigmented enough to make a difference, and it didn’t do anything to help my under eye puffiness either. Would not recommend!
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
I am on the fence with this product. I have been using it for about a week and really don't feel that it actually depuffs my under eye area. I also do not like that it's to be used over top another eye moisturizer. It's pretty costly to put over another product. If I actually start to see a difference, I will do an update.
Caitlin W.
Brooklyn, NY
i received this for free from Influenster to test and review. honestly i didn't like this product. what was nice was the cool touch upon application, the peach color of the product that slightly color corrected & the smoothing it did under the eyes. however, the pilling it did was annoying & would happen when i would apply the product, as well as apply makeup. plus it was difficult to squeeze out of tube. Also it would appear that the tube is mostly air because it looked like a lot was used (like half used after a couple of uses). while i received this for free, i know i would never purchase it because it's expensive and what it does is not worth the price in my opinion.
Anam F.
Stamford
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel is a good but way too expensive. i got this in my July boxycharm few weeks ago and been using it for a while. It did help!!! Very gentle on my skin. I use it everyday to the best results i can. I will be buying it myself its great for anyone with under eye baggage.
Desiree G.
Colton, CA
I really loved this product, I got it in July' s boxycharm. It didn't disappoint me at all, I have super puffy eyes and bags in the morning and this succeeded in helping the discoloration and puffiness under my eyes. LIFE SAVER
Melissa C.
Jasper, AL
I really like this. It has nice, almost cooling sensation a few minutes after application. It's almost the same sensation as when you wash your hair with a tea tree shampoo and it tingles. It makes the skin under my eyes feel firmer and tighter as well. I can still see a bit of dark circles under my eyes, but it is definitely an improvement.
Punam T.
West Columbia, SC
LOVE this stuff!! I do not know if it really de-puffs (because my lids do not get puffy) BUT it does help with dark circles, with or without makeup. I use a peachy color corrector first before I put on concealer, and this gel is a peachy/orange type color and it blends in so well! Not only does it look nice under makeup but it really does decrease my dark circles. I reverenced this product complementary to try out from Influenster and since then I have bought another one myself because I loved it so much!
Sana A.
I received the Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel free in the Luxe VoxBox thanks to Influenster! This product was not what I had expected. First it's not really a gel-like texture at all. Instead it is a thicker consistency which was a little hard to smoothen under the eye area. It was also really difficult to squeeze the product out of the tube probably because the consistency is really thick. It worked okay but not my favorite product from Dr. Brandt unfortunately.
Cheetara F.
Atlanta, GA
I put this de puffing gel under my eyes before I apply make as I do have bags and dark circles. On a scale of 1-10 I’d give it a 7. The formula is gentle but I did notice residue after applying. I would give it a try because I know every skin reacts to products differently. Not the worst but definitely not the best.
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.