BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• How well does this work for the baggy eyes?7 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyo...4 Answers
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
As I've stated many times...I take my skin very seriously and I absolutely LOVE the Needles No More Eye Depuffing Gel. The negative reviews are simply a result of people not knowing how to properly apply It. Dr. Brandt is one of my all time fave skin care brands and i was so excited to get this full size product in my Boxycharm. I had already seen the bad reviews and didn't know what to expect but one I applied it it was like magic...instant tightening off the skin around my eyes and my foundation and concealer layered perfectly over top it. I just followed the instructions. It clearly states to first warm up the product between your fingers them PAT the product into your Undereye area(any eye cream should be applied that way) So, I squeezed just a tiny amount onto my pointer finger and used my other pointer finger to ruin and heat up productso now i had product on both fingers and applied it to both Undereye areas. I immediately started patting in gel. I do pat with a little more force than usual and fors bit longer to make sure the product is completely absorbed into my skin and not left sitting on top. Instantly, I watch as my eyes transform to a tired 38 yr mother of a2yr old who is lucky to get 4 straight hours odds sleep to a vibrant young woman who slept 12hrs that night! I have NEVER seen such dramatic and instant results from any of the many eye creams I've used in my life. Also...unlike other eye creams/gels, I DO NOT keep this in the refrigerator. The warmer it is, the more easily it sinks into skin. So, those of you who own the product but haven't had any luck...give it one more try using the tips here and I'm pretty sure you'll love it out add much as me
Martha J.
Gadsden, AL
I received a sample tube of this with my last Sephora order, I am so very glad I tried a sample before I went to the expense of purchasing. To me, this stuff was absolutely horrible. First off it took an act of angels to get the stuff out of the tube, I thought it would never come out. When it finally did it had the texture of decoupage paste. I'm not really sure what I was expecting it to be like but this certainly was not it. It felt as if there was no hydration in this product whatsoever, I am very dry with small wrinkles under my eyes and I have to have some sort of moisture. Putting this on I pulled and tugged at my under-eye and felt like I was doing more harm than good. It was so sticky and so tacky and could not be smoothed in. I actually thought I had received a bad tube so I checked one out in a store and it was the same way, I was actually hoping I had just received old product and that the one I had was a one-off. So I will go back to the drawing board in trying to find something that actually alleviates some of the puffiness under my eyes. So far I have not had a whole lot of good luck.
Rachael P.
Ladies! Let me tell you about Dr. Brandt Needles No More NO MORE BAGGAGE Eye De-puffing Gel! In the photo collage that I attached you will see a photo of me before I applied the product, after one application, and after I apply the second layer. I could definitely feel a difference after applying one layer as well as two layers of this product! My skin feels tighter under my eye area which is how I know it's working. I think if I were to try this in the morning you guys will see more of a difference in the de-puffing since that tends to be the time of day when we are the most puffiest of course. But even so I can tell a difference after applying this in the afternoon. The packaging is really professional and sleek. The tip of the tube is really small which is helpful because you don't need very much of this product. PRO TIP: make sure you follow their instructions and wait for the product to dry before applying another layer. After applying it under my eye area, I could feel a slight sting but nothing painful. You could tell it was definitely doing something to my under-eye area. And just as a side note, I was born with these dark circles unfortunately so they aren't from lack of sleep or anything. But hey, Dr. Brandt has their work cut out for them with my dark circles. Lol! And I know this tube is going to last me for quite some time because you don't need much product at all for one use. This is a product that I will continue to use and consider purchasing in the future. I also love the texture! It's got a nice thickness to it, but it's not too thick. It goes on very easy and smoothly.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
I received this in my Boxycharm box and wow, I was pretty amazed. I have naturally dark circles (actually don't know if it's hereditary or if I just need more sleep), but I do suffer from puffy eyes. My first impression when I put this on was that it was cool! Like, literally cooling my eyebags! I actually saw a difference in how my eyes appeared. I usually put this on right after I put moisturizer on, right before I use a dark-eye color corrector on my eyebags. I didn't realize how expensive this is and I'm quite hesitant with actually making a purchase in the future as I noticed sometimes my eyebags are fine with it and sometimes they aren't so fine with it. I guess the ultimate test would be to put this on after a night of crying. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now and for the most part, it's been doing it's job. I really just enjoy the cooling sensation but I'm not so sure that's worth the $42 once this tube runs out.
KayLeigh L.
I received this product in my July BoxyCharm. I honestly cannot believe it retails for $42.00. I am a huge fan of everything by the brand- I think it is great skincare. The packaging is minimal. The product is very thick so you do NOT need much at all. You squeeze it out of the tube and rub it in between your fingers to warm up and then gently apply to your under eye area. I have some reservations because it is so expensive and I honestly can not see that much of a difference when I use it. I use it over my skincare routine and under my concealer. I can feel it tighten up my under eye area but I don't notice a drastic difference with my dark circles/puffiness. I would not purchase this product. (Keep in mind that everyone is different and this may be YOUR favorite product.. it just didn't make the cut from me.)
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
I honestly do like this product, it makes my undereye bags go away , it’s a good creme to put on before makeup or even to put after the shower, before bed etc. I can visibly see my underbags disappear. The smell is not as luxurious that I would have expected... if someone is paying 42$ would you expect a beautiful scent or something that smells like sunscreen... it shouldn’t bother me too much because I understand that they aren’t trying to add a fragrance because it can be overwhelming and change the formulas action . Anyways, the fragrance isn’t bad by I just wish it was better , but I’m just picky on the smells of products that are pricey. The quality is amazing and I loved it! Thank you #boxycharm for saving my life and putting this in.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I cannot go a day without using this eye gel it’s amazing. I saw instant results after just one week. If you have bags or tired looking eyes that are really noticeable this will help instantly. It tightens your eye area like you had cosmetic procedures done. I have tried many eye creams and gels before but none have come close to the results I have had with this eye gel. I love you can wear it alone or under your concealer or foundation and it won’t streak or get nasty looking. I use it in the morning and sometimes in the evening to give me a nice pick me up. I love how refreshed I look after using it. I’m definitely purchasing more of this eye gel it’s worth every dollar spent. It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth the instant gratification you get using this product.
elizabeth S.
Clyde
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel It truly does work and tightens your under eye. It doesn't have a bad or strong smell. It applies great underneath your foundation and does not make your under eyes look creepy or blotchy. I even used it over top of my @purcosmetics Hydro fluid foundation yesterday and it still worked and it did not make my under my eyes look funny. It is a go to product. It also feels slightly cooling when you first apply which is nice to wake you up in the morning. You don't need a ton of product a little bit goes a long way. I will be repurchasing this when I run out of this one.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
I received this in my July 2018 boxycharm. It's my first Dr Brandt product and holy moly I am hooked. I have dark circles under my eyes and some bags occasionally from lack of sleep (i have 4 kids under the age of 10).
After washing my face, I apply a small dot under each eye and gently rub in using my ring finger. I like to apply this typically at night before bed. Within 1 day I saw results. It's not botox and facial reconstruction results, but definitely visible enough to this mama that I am sold. It minimized the darkness, slightly brightened, reduced texture and makes my concealer go on much smoother and with less product necessary.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I truly have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, I did seem to “feel” immediate results, in the way of a tingling, tightening sensation where I’d applied the product under my eyes; and I do think I noticed a minor visual change about 20 minutes after application, though it was more in terms of decreased puffiness and not so much decreased appearance of dark circles. On the other hand, the formula was much thicker than I’d expected, making it somewhat difficult to apply without “pulling” the already delicate skin around the eye. Additionally, the cream is a sort of an orangey-taupe color, that blended moderately well with my skin tone, but I’m not sure it would blend or compliment a wide range of skin tones. Finally, the package says it can go over or under makeup, but I did not have complete success with this. My experience resulted in the product peeling up slightly under my concealer. However, I didn’t try it over my makeup, so maybe it holds up a little better that way. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the immediate and 20-minute post visual results. Instead of it being a part of my everyday routine, I will likely use it for days when I look/feel especially tired and won’t be wearing much makeup anyway. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Emily K.
Does this actually work?
Jas. J.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
How well does this work for the baggy eyes?
Gwendolyn M.