Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• 100% Saw that under-eye area look depuffed
  • 100% Saw an immediate smoothing effect on the overall eye area
  • 90% Saw that product provides a fresh, rested look
  • 97% Saw that the intensity of dark circles decreases

Are there long term results ?
I need help picking an eye cream, I'm looking for preventative and also have bad bags some time! I've been looking at Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel and Glycolic Eye Cream - For Combination/ Dry Skin Types-14ml/0.5oz. Open to any and all suggestions!!!
Is this product actually worth it? Did anyone see a positive different using this?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I got this product as part of my FabFitFun box and I feel very lukewarm about it. I have very deep set eyes and my genetics are prone to dark circles. It has been a nightmare trying to find an eyecream that helps. The product instructions recommend starting with true moisturizer under your eyes first to make this cream glide on easier and stick. Then you take a small amount and warm it between your fingers to get it to an easier consistency. Unlike others, I didn't have any issues with the product coming out of the tube and be easy to use/manipulate. That said, this gel almost has a drying effect when it hits your skin. You have to put a healthy amount of moisturizer under it to make sure it doesn't clump and dry up on your eyes. It's particularly bad at settling at the corners of your eyes and because it's orange, when it dries, it also looks gross on your eyes. I started using this gel around the same time as a Vitamin C so as far as brightening, I don't know that I saw a difference because of this. As far as puffiness and bags, I didn't see a difference that warranted the price tag and will just stick to a regular eye cream who has moisturizing properties that help to extend with the puffiness as well.
Boston, MA
The product✨ Dr. Brandt’s Needles no more NO MORE BAGGAGE is supposed to help with dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. This is a gel that is formulated with things like caffeine and peptides. ••• My thoughts✨ Wow folks, really not impressed by this product. Perhaps it’s because I don’t really struggle with dark circles or puffiness, but so far I’m just not a fan of eye creams (or in this case gel). My first issue with this product is the texture… I don’t know if mine was separated or what but when I first started using it it was just orange liquid coming out of the tube, I had to really try and squeeze and work the tube to get the product together, but even then it was kinda lumpy. This is a pretty bright orange gel, and you really have to pat it into your skin to make sure your under eyes aren’t orange. This product goes for $42 for 0.5oz, I did receive this from a FabFitFun box so I didn’t directly pay for it. I would not repurchase, and I think there are probably other easier to use, possibly more effective eye products out there. ••• [product:dr.-brandt-skincare-no-more-baggage-eye-de-puffing-gel]
Parker, CO
This was a huge miss for me. I received this is a FabFitFun box this summer, and put it in my beauty fridge thinking it would be the perfect de-putting solution for my eyes (especially being cold out of the fridge). Wow this product as terrible. Cooling in contact yes, but the orange hue to the product looked terrible on my light skin, and made my under-eye area very dry. The product was almost streaky or left a weird film that did not want to melt or blend in. Also, it made my sensitive eyes irritated after a few seconds, and I made sure not to get it too close either. I thought perhaps application wasn’t optimal being cold, so I tried again the next day after leaving the product out to get to room temperature. Same poor results. I then tried to mix with moisturizer before applying and still no. This is unfortunate because I have used a couple other Dr.Brant products and thought they did a decent job, so I hopeful this would be a win. Such a bummer, and knowing I’d never use it again, it went into the trash.
East Orange, NJ
I love the Dr. Brandt No More Baggage Eye Gel so much. It makes me look like I’ve been sleeping for a full 10 hours when I feel like I’m going to collapse!!! The only downside to this, and it doesn’t happen all the time, is it sometimes balls up when I apply it so I think it might interact funny with some of my other eye treatments. The one thing that could be done better would be to have this as a stand alone product. It’s made to go over top your current eye cream/product. I did put it directly on my eyes when I first got it and it was a little drying by itself. If they could formulate it to work with everything or make it more hydrating to stand alone, it would be perfect!  Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Kingston , WA
Out of all the eye creams I’ve tried I will have to say this is my favorite. This is my second tube that I’ve gotten and I feel like this is the most effective eye cream I’ve tried for depuffing. I have yet to get a Dr. Brandt product that I haven’t liked, their skin care brand is very high-quality in my opinion and you definitely see results. This Eye cream gives you a tingling sensation along with a cooling sensation under your eyes. I can feel and see that it visibly tightens the skin underneath my eyes so I started actually using it on my eyelids as well because they are pretty hooded. I definitely recommend this to anyone willing to pay the price for this product. In my opinion it’s worth it and very effective..
Hamden, CT
Received this in a Fab Fit Fun box in Summer 2019. I wish I could say I really see a difference, but I don't. This may be because I really don't have much swelling under my eyes, but I do tend to wake up with dark circles under my eye. It has an orange tint to it, but honestly I haven't really seen any results as if it assists in removing the dark circles. I usually put it on in the morning and then follow up with concealer on my under eye. There was no burning sensation after application. I love Dr. Brandt products as they are great quality, but this is one where I just didn't really see any 'real' results.
gatineau, QC
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel uploaded by Sarah L.
This eye cream is one big gimmick. The only thing that it did for my already dry under eyes, is to dry them out even more! I tried 3 x 3ml of this, threw 2 of them away and had to remind myself to keep one for these pictures. It's pretty rare for me to not finish a product, whether it had a full or sample size. I couldn't pull through with this one. Instant de-puffing eye creams are a big gimmick to me. They will mostly use caffeine and while it's not a bad ingredients, there is no studies out there that shows results when it comes to acting on de-puffing the under eye area. Yes peptides might help in the long run but that's it *in the long run*. Nothing instant like this product promotes. Plus peptides are more notorious when it comes to anti-aging properties not instant de-puffing. There's no such thing in a eye cream at the moment. And if there is well it isn't this one! I can't even recommend this for hydration because it dryed out the crap out of my under eyes. And this is the type of cream that one would want to use at daytime in the morning to make your eyes look less tired. Well nope this isn't working at all. It dries and obviously doesn't give the concealer on top a very flattering look. Don't recommend. Wouldn't purchase.
Richmond, TX
I received this in my fabfitfun box a couple months ago and tossed it to the side. I ended up finding it again and started using it and let me tell you, it actually works. Now I’ll admit , it took two attempts to convince me, but I’m convinced. The first time I used it for maybe about 2 days and didn’t see results automatically so I stopped. The second time I used it and gave it about 5 days and saw a drastic change. Ps. I have a dark complexion. The gel is kind of a dark peach color. When I put it on, it blends in however after a while , white crust will form. Which is why I gave 3 stars instead of 4
Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel uploaded by Vi C.
I love this product. Has an orange color and a thick consistency. Also has a cooling effect. I don’t use it on a daily because I don’t need it everyday. Love how it leaves my undereyes feeling cool after applying.
Elora, ON
I'm surprised by all the good reviews! So the reviews why were I decided to give this a shot, I had big puffs and dark circles and it sounded like this would be the holy grail. I've been using it for about a month now and I am very disappointed I will not be re purchasing even thos it seems like this tube will last me forever. Has no one else had problems with is caking and flaking! I'll put on the tiniest bit and after it dries in if I run my fingers under my eyes again it like all flakes off and gets gunky in places. I am not a fan.

135 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rego Park, NY
il y a 17 jours
So excited to try the Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel!! Does this product help brighten the under eye area as well?
ansh T. • il y a 17 jours
I didn't experience any brightening effects and found it hard to apply makeup over. I would make sure to use a brightening eye cream under it. Like an eye moisturizer, then Supergoop spf for eyes, then this No More Baggage product. For what it's worth, I haven't found any product that works in a similar manner that makeup plays well over, so I think it's the nature of the product type and not just this brand.