BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #68 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Light weight

Scent:

Fragrance free

Results To Expect:

• minimizes the appearance of under-eye bags and puffiness
  • reduces the look of dark circles
  • restores a youthful eye contour for a smooth appearance
  • protects from damage caused by irritants and pollutants

In a clinical test conducted on 30 volunteers over 4 weeks:

• I have fine lines under my eyes that I can never find a good prod...2 Answers
  • Has anyone has those small wrinkles under eye ?? Has anyone have ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachael P.
Ladies! Let me tell you about Dr. Brandt Needles No More NO MORE BAGGAGE Eye De-puffing Gel! In the photo collage that I attached you will see a photo of me before I applied the product, after one application, and after I apply the second layer. I could definitely feel a difference after applying one layer as well as two layers of this product! My skin feels tighter under my eye area which is how I know it's working. I think if I were to try this in the morning you guys will see more of a difference in the de-puffing since that tends to be the time of day when we are the most puffiest of course. But even so I can tell a difference after applying this in the afternoon. The packaging is really professional and sleek. The tip of the tube is really small which is helpful because you don't need very much of this product. PRO TIP: make sure you follow their instructions and wait for the product to dry before applying another layer. After applying it under my eye area, I could feel a slight sting but nothing painful. You could tell it was definitely doing something to my under-eye area. And just as a side note, I was born with these dark circles unfortunately so they aren't from lack of sleep or anything. But hey, Dr. Brandt has their work cut out for them with my dark circles. Lol! And I know this tube is going to last me for quite some time because you don't need much product at all for one use. This is a product that I will continue to use and consider purchasing in the future. I also love the texture! It's got a nice thickness to it, but it's not too thick. It goes on very easy and smoothly.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
I cannot go a day without using this eye gel it’s amazing. I saw instant results after just one week. If you have bags or tired looking eyes that are really noticeable this will help instantly. It tightens your eye area like you had cosmetic procedures done. I have tried many eye creams and gels before but none have come close to the results I have had with this eye gel. I love you can wear it alone or under your concealer or foundation and it won’t streak or get nasty looking. I use it in the morning and sometimes in the evening to give me a nice pick me up. I love how refreshed I look after using it. I’m definitely purchasing more of this eye gel it’s worth every dollar spent. It’s on the pricey side but it’s worth the instant gratification you get using this product.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
I truly have mixed feelings about this product. On the one hand, I did seem to “feel” immediate results, in the way of a tingling, tightening sensation where I’d applied the product under my eyes; and I do think I noticed a minor visual change about 20 minutes after application, though it was more in terms of decreased puffiness and not so much decreased appearance of dark circles. On the other hand, the formula was much thicker than I’d expected, making it somewhat difficult to apply without “pulling” the already delicate skin around the eye. Additionally, the cream is a sort of an orangey-taupe color, that blended moderately well with my skin tone, but I’m not sure it would blend or compliment a wide range of skin tones. Finally, the package says it can go over or under makeup, but I did not have complete success with this. My experience resulted in the product peeling up slightly under my concealer. However, I didn’t try it over my makeup, so maybe it holds up a little better that way. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised by the immediate and 20-minute post visual results. Instead of it being a part of my everyday routine, I will likely use it for days when I look/feel especially tired and won’t be wearing much makeup anyway. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Laura M.
Garden Grove, CA
I actually grew to love this product. When I first started using it, I couldn't really see or feel the difference. I gave it another chance & I've come to love it! The consistency is thin enough to glide on smoothly, but also thick enough to feel like it's actually working. It dries quickly and works for the most part. I'm not 100% sure I would actually purchase this product, seeing as I received it to test out, but I think a ton comes in the tube & a little bit goes a long way. It's actually a bit pricey for what it does claim to do.
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I received this product complimentary from influencer. It came in a full-sized tube, and had nice packaging. The gel inside was red, and had a strange texture when applying under my eyes (drys really fast). I would leave it on for awhile and the. Wash it off and moisturize. I think that it did work a little - no miracle product, but it did help. I have pretty bad dark circles, and my eyes don’t really get puffy, so I’m sure this would work a lot better for someone who actually suffers from puffy eyes and has minimal dark circles.
Ana R.
I received this complementary from influenster for review purposes. I was very excited about this product when I got it, but i have to say for someone with dry skin/ dry under eyes, this is not hydrating enough for me, i just need more moisture in that area.  I know it hasn’t been 30 days, but I haven’t seen much difference in my under eyes. I also don’t like how it applies, i notice that it applies patchy and i have to keep cleaning little pieces off (hard to explain), I thought the consistency would be like a gel, but it’s very thick and I feel like it doesn’t stick to my skin, again, i have very dry under eyes. I do like that it has a bit of a cooling effect.   I feel like someone who has normal skin would enjoy this a lot more!
Jazz B.
Augusta, GA
I was so disappointed that this product didn’t work for me!! This product has great reviews - however the texture of this product was a huge miss for me. I did see slight results with my puffiness disappearing - but the texture was tacky against my skin and felt as if it was “sitting on top” of my eye area. Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I saw this product on many blogs so I want to see if it lived up to the hype!! Plus Influenster offered a discount code so I got it for half price and free shipping, so I figured why not try it? And it is fantastic!!! You can really feel it tightening the eye area and smoothing it out! I put it on before applying concealer and other make up. I let it soak in for a few minutes and it does wonders for my under eye area!!! I have already recommended it to friends and they love it too!! Def a staple in my skincare:)
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
I have mixed feeing about this product, I think it does work well for as bad as my undereyes are.. I think I was just expecting more from what I have seen from all the other products in this brand.. this product does have a nice cool tingle when applying I also like to apply 2 layers , for sure helps with the puffiness but doesn’t take it completely away. I’d have to say they would have to lower the price a little bit on this product for me to buy the full size
Justine M.
At first, I was skeptical and didn't think it would work as the box said it would; I was convinced it was a gimmick like every other tactic to help get rid of eye bags. As someone that has severe allergies, I didn't think anything could work, but I was proven wrong. This was one of the best products that I got. The only small problem is that if you put too much, it does make your makeup and concealer look a little bit patchy, but once you know the right amount, you're fine.
Promise B.
Cornelia Place , Erith
This sounds so promising .... what colour is the formula if any?
Leanza M.
Tulare, CA
Do you see results? I need honest opinions:)Dr. Brandt® Skincare No More Baggage Eye De-Puffing Gel
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
I have fine lines under my eyes that I can never find a good product that doesn't make me look 15 years older then I am when I set it with powder. Will this product help?
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Is this product good for extremely puffy, tired eyes? Is it good for lifting hooded eyes, or is it only suitable for the undereye area?
misty m.
Ogden
Would love to find a product that truly works, ive spent so much money on product's that didn't do the job. Does this one work ?