Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More® Bonus Bundle uploaded by Paisley-Paige G.Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More® Bonus Bundle uploaded by Nicole W.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A trio of fan favorite products that visually smooth the appearance of expression lines for a younger-looking appearance. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- PoresIf you want to know more… Visibly blur the signs of aging with this trio. Use Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream to visibly smooth away expression lines on the forehead and around the eyes. Follow with 3-D filler mask to help visually volumize the hollows in the lower half of the face. Finish with pore refiner primer to create a poreless and shine-free complexion. This set contains:- 0.5 oz/ 15 g Needles No More Wrinkle Smoothing Cream- 0.35 oz/ 10 Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask- 0.25 oz/ 7.5 mL Pores No More Pore Refiner Primer It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More® Bonus Bundle
  • "This made my skin immediately tighter and smoother. I love the packaging and no amount of product is lost when I use. My skin is acne prone and somewhat sensitive but this didn't bother my skin at all. Very rare and I have suggested this to friends with aging skin." in 6 reviews
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
The pores no more is great from this line. My personal favorite is the primer. I’ve used it only once and it is highly effective. You only need a little and it is gentle. It reduces the pores instantly. The product itself has a light tint and melts into your skin making it extremely soft. The only downside is the amount of product for the price. I feel like the packaging for the primer should be bigger. That’s the only reason why I wouldn’t repurchase. But it is the best primer I have used and I have used a lottt. This one definitely improves how your makeup looks
Corinne L.
Matawan, NJ
I got this from sephora using my Beauty Insider points and I’m happy I did!  Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More® Bonus Bundle comes with 3 things; the 3D filler mask, wrinkle cream, and the primer. To be honest, the mask was so-so. I didn’t see much improvement. But the wrinkle cream I could feel working (I also paired it with the baggage no more cream by Dr Brandt) almost immediately. The primer is good because it’s a darker color, so when I put it on my darker skin, I don’t look too ashy. You don’t need a lot, so I mostly focus on the places where my foundation and concealer tends to crease. Works brilliantly as a shadow primer as well.
Caitlin C.
I have only used for a month, so I haven’t seen any hugely noticeable results. It does seem to moisturize my skin though, which makes my makeup go on more easily. It seems to be pretty gentle for my sensitive skin. I purchased at Sephora and would recommend to others!
Zelda A.
lexington
This product definitely gives you the plump look that we all crave! You look refreshed and instantly youthful which lasts all day. This is definitely one of my top five favorite masks of all time, and I have never found another product that does what it does at this level. One product I do need to try is the plump fix!
Natasha K.
Fort Myers
This set is pretty expensive but well worth it! Dr. Brandt products are very powerful! Who needs Botox when you have the no more needles set! It lifts your face, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and removes dead skin to reveal healthy looking ski! Can be bought at Sephora!
Crystal L.
Trenton , GA
As always Dr. Brandt never disappoints all of his products are beyond amazing! They actually have a charcoal facemask any charcoal face scrub that work really really well there is abrasion in it but not too much to where it makes your face raw or irritated just enough to scrub it and clean your skin very nicely ! The mask products are always nice and with good coverage - they leave your face super silky and smooth literally glowing if you use the products before you put your make up on it seems like your make up even lays better I am truly a believer in all of his products
Nicole K.
These are a hit and miss for me. One of the items made my skin burn and had to wipe it off after a few minutes. The others are ok. I received these after redeeming Sephora points for the set. I rarely exfoliate my face so these are in my cupboard for a rainy day.
Liz S.
Inez
This really so make your skin feel smoother and more relaxed. It got rid of most of the texture. But for the price point, I feel like I probably could have gotten similar results with a more affordable product. Overall really good though!
Jessica M.
Havelock, IA
It worked really well at peeling away dead skin and making my skin plump and refined. It really depends on your skin whether it’s gonna be harsh or gentle. I loved it and would purchase it again. If you are having acne problems buy this
Marnie C.
Just no. This did absolutely nothing. It dries the area of application a bit to create to illusion of lift. Then, if you apply any type of cream, it’s gone. If you’re brave and simply attempt make up over this, expect crumbling and cracks. I was crazy disappointed.