BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #22 in Lip Plumper

A unique dual-chamber serum for increased visible lip volume, moisture, and color wear. Solutions for: - Dryness If you want to know more… During the day, 3-D LIP PLUMPfix adds volume, shape, and definition to your lips while prepping them for color application. The light pink daytime formula also helps ensure longer and better color wear. At night, the cream colored formula's two restorative complexes come into play nourishing both your lips and the delicate skin around them while you sleep. Over time, lips appear more defined and fuller. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Unlike other lip plumpers that cause irritation, dryness, and discomfort, 3-D LIP PLUMPfix uses hyaluronic filling spheres, peptides, and fat enhancers to help visibly improve lip volume during the day and a nourishing blend of butters, oils, and plant-derived molecules to help lips recover at night. Research results: In clinical self-assessment test conducted on 30 women, ages 25 to 55: - 100% reported that lips feel moisturized - 100% reported that product softens lips - 93% reported that lips look less chapped and dry - 90% reported deeply nourishes lips - 90% reported that product retexturizes lips - 80% reported that product smooth out any lip imperfection - 80% reported that lips look plumper

Buy on Sephora*
Areej N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, I bought this with a grain of salt in hand because I heard very mixed reviews about it.

I'm in love with it. I use the stick to really rub the product into my lips and I think that helps with plumping. At first I noticed that my lips were very pink and a bit bigger but I wasn't really sold. After about 4 or 5 days of consistent use, I noticed that my lips were bigger, softer, and more hydrated. I didn't really feel a tingling sensation, but I did notice a difference. I've been using it consistently for about a month now and I've noticed that my lips stay bigger than normal and that's honestly all I was looking for.

It is expensive and the way they make it could be better but I think that they're trying to mimic the lip injection process in a way. I did have difficulty with the pump in the beginning but then I had them switched and now it's all good. I will be rebuying.
Nina L.
Bethesda, MD
I LOVE Dr. Brandts’ products. I’ve been on the hunt forever for a long lasting lip plump and this was just absolutely amazing! For the price, it definitely met my expectations. Some lip plumps tend to dry my lips and make them crack, this did the opposite. It made them plump, juicy, & kept them moisturized throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this, and so does my boyfriend!
I have gotten lip injections before, and it has been over a year ago now, so I was looking for something to give me some hydration and a little plump to my lips without injections, and I came across this!
I use it all the time.
It smells heavenly, and I love the very mild tingle that it gives the lips.
I actually mix the pm and am side together every morning and night, and I have found that my lips are extremely hydrated and soft.
I can notice a plump, but I also rub this all around the edges of my mouth too, not just directly on the lips, and I think that helps.

The reason I knew it was giving me some plump is because both my mom and co-worker asked me if I got my lips redone, and all that I had on my lips was this!

I don't know if I would say that it is worth the price tag, but I do love it!
I wish it were a little cheaper, BUT, I will repurchase this when I run out.
I already had to buy one for my boyfriend because he fell in love with it too.
His lips get extremely dry and cracked, so he likes how much hydration this gives him without being noticeable or having a super sweet girly scent.

I would recommend trying it out, and buying from a place that offers a good return policy (Sephora, DR. Brandt.com) so you can take it back if it doesn't work out for you.
These types of products are so hit or miss, but I thought I would leave my experience with it in hopes that it may help one of you out.

So, coming from a girl who used to get injections and who wanted a better alternative, I absolutely love this stuff.
I love the plump, the moisture, texture, smell, and the 2 different options in product (AM/PM).
Natasha Z.
Woodbridge, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rate this product a three because although it's not AMAZING AND WONDERFUL as I hoped it's still alright. Is it worth 43 dollars? Sadly no. I'm still looking for a better product that's worth its money. It comes with an AM and PM side.

The AM side is supposed to plump your lips and prime. Plumping? Not really it didn't do much. Priming? Ah yes that it did. Liquid lipstick that usually would come off after 3 hours or start to shift stayed in place better than when I use my MAC primer.

The use of both AM/PM diligently after 4 days I noticed my lips were a lot smoother and didn't carry those wrinkles and chapped skin lines either. The major downside is that this is suppose to be Hydrating and for dry lips but why did I always wake up with even more dried lips than when I used lip balm. The PM side might help with smoothing down lines but I always awoke with even drier lips than before. This product contains a form of alcohol so of course now I know why it was drying my lips out.
Kristen B.
Freedom, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this to apply before a liquid lipstick! I got this as a sample from Sephora and didn't end up getting it just because it was a little out of my price range. Definitely would recommend to others though!
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I have been using this product for
Three weeks now and I'm still undecided if I love it or not. Yes the packaging is not perfect but it's nothing that prevents me from using it, also product comes out easier the more I use it. Also, this product definitely works. It works well enough that my Fuller lips catch my eye throughout the day! The reason I am undecided is because I feel like it is drying my lips UNDERNEATH my skin, if that makes sense. The top layer of my lips is very soft now from the PM side. However in the morning the feel soft to the touch but ACHE as if they are very chapped, and once I apply the PM again (in the morning, before I use the AM side) it is instant relief. I remember reading about an ingredient in the too faced lip injection plumper (mineral oil I think) that actually created a dependency to that ingredient, and I'm wondering if that is the case here. Last night I skipped this, and my lips don't ache or sting.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for ~ 2 months now, and I am hooked. As a beauty fanatic who has tried each and every lip plumper out there -- I can honestly say for certain that this is the BEST. I already have noticed an immense difference in my lips. They are smoother, plumper and more defined. The slight tingling sensation is the perfect signal that lets you know it's working. I am a huge fan of Dr. Brandt and all his products. He's a true genius, and a revolutionary one at best. Thank you Dr. Brandt!!! Dr. Brandt Skincare needles no more 3-D LIP PLUMPfix
julfal42 F.
Jacksonville, FL
A very interesting product. It comes with 2 products in one, one "AM" product to use daily that plumps lips and one "PM" product to use before bed to keep lips hydrated and healthy.

I enjoyed this product overall, some days the AM formula worked better then others, but I'd buy this product again to use to PM formula over and over again.

After 2 weeks of use I noticed a significant increase in the smoothness of my lips, no more dry flakes! My lips did look fuller too, but not as full as other lip plumpers. I'd buy this product again, though.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love multipurpose/multiuse beauty products so this caught my eye right away.
The AM, or plumper serum, did make my lips appear slight bigger without a huge burning sensation like I've experienced with other brands. It's also very moisturizing. The plumping affect lasts about 3-4 hours on my lips.
The PM, or nighttime moisturizer, works great and hydrates my lips all night long. It's not sticky which is another plus.
It's an innovative product and something I will repurchase after I've used my current one up.
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only received a small sample of this product, so I did not get to test how it works over a longer period of time. However, I did notice immediate results upon the first use. It did have a slight tingle feel that I did enjoy. It wasn't painful, and it gave my lips a little plump. I only rated it 3 stars as I have not had continued use and the price discourages me from buying the full size product and doing so. I did enjoy, so if it goes on sale I may likely purchase.
Sarah R.
Has anyone used this? Do they see a difference in size
Reagan H.
Alfred Station, NY
Does this product work?
Reagan H.
Alfred Station, NY
Does this product work?
Meg c.
How well does this product work? Where can I find it? How much is it?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Is this product worth its money?