BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE #74 in Lip Plumper

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Acts as a mini reservoir of water restoring hydration and providing a plumping effect
  • Helps stimulate collagen and HA to improve lip definition and contour
  • Stimulates new fat cells and inhibits loss to help keep lip skin plump and maintain fullness.
  • Helps to promote tissue regeneration to improve lip skin thickness and smooth vertical lines
  • Combination of oils and butters that help to deeply moisturize and nourish lips while promoting recovery overnight

Results To Expect:

Lips are visibly plumped and hydrated. Overtime, definition is improved, lip lines are smoothed for fuller looking lips.

Helps lip products wear better and longer

• Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (TM)- Filled with hyaluronic acid
  • Restructuring Peptide + Dual Fat Enhancer
  • Biomimetic Self Tissue Regenerator -plant derived molecule
  • Lipid Recovery Complex- Butters: Shea + Moringa
  • Oils: Coconut, Macadamia, Grape Seed, Pomace, Olive Oil, Jojoba, Sunflower Oil

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Very good stuff. The results aren't as intense as some of the GLAMGLOW plumpers, but I love the fact that there is not only a plumper with immediate results/serves as a pretty decent lip primer, it also has an overnight plumping treatment which you can switch to with a turn of the bottom of the tube." in 21 reviews
April P.
Parma, Ohio
I’m giving this a two star rating because of the applicator that the product comes in. I really enjoyed the actual product itself or at least what I could get out of it. This product is pretty pricey and the applicator is completely horrible. The day I got it it broke. I had an extremely hard time removing any of the product out of the applicator. I wish I read reviews on it prior to buying because the common concern is the applicator it’s self. It seems very cheap and poorly made and designed. I ended up throwing everything out and only using a small amount of the product because I could no longer get it out of the tube. Very disappointing.
Tamara J.
Dr. Brandt Needles No More 3-D Lip PLUMPfix really seems to plump my lips!  I bought this as an alternative to Too Faced Lip Injection, which always burned my lips terribly.  This doesn't really burn, but after a few hours, my lips did feel dry and irritated.  It looked really good while I was wearing it, though, and I could actually feel my lips plumping up as I applied it.  The downside is the applicator - it has a little dial on the bottom to select the daytime plumping serum or the nighttime treatment and then you have to pump the product up. Unfortunately, it takes a very long time to pump enough product to actually use, that's why I'm giving it only 4 stars.
Rylie H.
Rock Hill
I love this product! It has two sides, an AM and a PM. The AM side is the plumping side, which I recommend putting on right before you put on your lip product. The PM side is the moisturizing side which you put on at night. I noticed a huge difference when I used the AM side almost immediately. It’s a little pricey to have both sides when you prefer one but it does what it says. It’d be nice to have just the plumping side as one product and the moisturizing side as another but both works as well.
Emily S.
United States
This lip plumper was effective. However, I didn't like the texture or the scent of this product. This might just be personal preference, but this lip plumper was so thick. It was almost Vaseline-like, which I'm not the biggest fan of. Also it smelled very chemically to me, which was not pleasant to have right under your nose. The lip plumping effect worked, just a few things I would change personally.
Marcy O.
Goodyear
Easy to dispense by a click and push. Love that it has an AM & PM for usage. The best part is the lock all it takes is a twist ! This allows you the option to carry it with you & it will not accidentally dispense. It does not burn it has a soft tingle so it is very tolerable. Glides on smooth,  moisturizes at the same time and offers a noticeable plump fuller lip.
Jennie T.
Norman
I tried a sample and loved it. I bought a full size later this year and wow... It sucked. It did NOT plump my lips at all. I contacted the company asking if they changed their formula and they replied saying they didn't... I have to disagree. A sample did wonders more than a full sized $40 product... Yeah... Never buying again.
Ella S.
If you want an extreme lip plumper, get this one! My coworkers and I couldn’t believe the immediate results from this product! It’s also comes with a lip moisturizer to hydrate your lips at night after wearing the plumper during the day.
Nina L.
Rockville, MD
I LOVE Dr. Brandts’ products. I’ve been on the hunt forever for a long lasting lip plump and this was just absolutely amazing! For the price, it definitely met my expectations. Some lip plumps tend to dry my lips and make them crack, this did the opposite. It made them plump, juicy, & kept them moisturized throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend!
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
This did not plump my lips at all. The packaging is terrible because mine broke. The one good thing I will say about it is that it doesn’t burn and it does help with chapped lips. I would not recommend this.
Michelle G.
Works great and doesn't hurt my lips like some I've tried. My lips look more plump and full and last all day. I love how it's 2 products in one also. I use the restore and nourish at night after washing my lips and it helps keep my lips healthy. It's a great product and works perfect.
Sarah R.
Has anyone used this? Do they see a difference in size
Reagan H.
Alfred Station, NY
Does this product work?
Reagan H.
Alfred Station, NY
Does this product work?
Meg c.
How well does this product work? Where can I find it? How much is it?
Emmy V.
Stevensville
Okay... Is there a way to get the PM side to come out? I have pushed the button so many times but it wont come out. The AM side works though... I feel stupid lol

back