Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix

by Dr. Brandt Skincare

• Acts as a mini reservoir of water restoring hydration and providing a plumping effect
  • Helps stimulate collagen and HA to improve lip definition and contour
  • Stimulates new fat cells and inhibits loss to help keep lip skin plump and maintain fullness.
  • Helps to promote tissue regeneration to improve lip skin thickness and smooth vertical lines
  • Combination of oils and butters that help to deeply moisturize and nourish lips while promoting recovery overnight

Results To Expect:

Lips are visibly plumped and hydrated. Overtime, definition is improved, lip lines are smoothed for fuller looking lips.

Helps lip products wear better and longer

• Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (TM)- Filled with hyaluronic acid
  • Restructuring Peptide + Dual Fat Enhancer
  • Biomimetic Self Tissue Regenerator -plant derived molecule
  • Lipid Recovery Complex- Butters: Shea + Moringa
  • Oils: Coconut, Macadamia, Grape Seed, Pomace, Olive Oil, Jojoba, Sunflower Oil

Does this product actually work?
Does this burn during use? I’m looking for something to plump my lips a little bit but not be too painful.
How well does this product work? I am looking to purchase something that will add a long lasting plump to my lips. How often should this be applied daily/nightly?
Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...results/serves as a pretty decent lip primer, it also has an overnight plumping treatment which you can switch to with a turn of the bottom of the tube.” in 23 reviews
Salisbury, NC
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix uploaded by Sara R.
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix os amazing. I have a thing for lips but I don’t have the money to do fillers. I buy everything in order to make my lips plump. I apply it every morning and night. I have seen a difference in my lips. Of course they are not bigger by any means but I have seen they are more softer, lines are blurred away and when I apply my lipsticks they are not dry at all. I love this product.
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix uploaded by Karen V.
Good product, but not a miracle worker. The night lip conditioner does make your lips feel very soft but the day lip plumper doesn't do all that much for the size. It's a good product over all but I do with it came with more product. I'm not sure I would buy again but I would recommend someone to try at least once. It may work better on someone else's lips.
Anaheim
The best thing about this is actually not what it’s intended for. The “am” side is a great lip primer. Neither formula gives plumping effect or feel particularly nice on the lips. Wouldn’t repurchase, especially for the price.
Salem, OR
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix uploaded by jennifer D.
I really like this product it has a setting for the AM and for the PM, so for the AM it's got that tingly plumping lip stuff in it and it's not overly tingly like some of the products on the market it's got just enough to feel more plump. The PM setting makes my lips feel extremely soft and refreshed for bed time which I really like. I feel like in the morning I can still feel the softness to my lips. Even my boyfriend enjoys this product. Dr. Brandt Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix
Los Angeles, CA
This one is so much fun. By Gay bff uses this as well and always repurchases when we go on Sephora runs. It’s been around for years. Any one remember Lip Poison at Sephora that burned the heck out of your lips?! Lol well this is not that.
Dallas, TX
I am completely in love with this product. It’s super easy to use and in my opinion a little goes a long way. I love that it gives me lips a little plump without being too obvious. I just wish it lasted a little longer!
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Lip Plump Fix uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love Dr Brandt's skincare and I thought why not try one of their lip plumper options. I nabbed one of these at a local tj maxx and managed to save some money in the process compared to retail price. I gotta say I wouldn't pay full price for this particular product. One of the few things I did like was that it was non-scented and the packaging had a lock feature which truth be told I loved. You never realize how annoying it is to spill something in a bag until you toss it in carelessly and it spills all over. One noticeable difference for this lip plumbing product was that the effects were very minimal. I don't have thin lips but I was kinda hoping this would help make my upper lip match my bottom lip. I just felt a slight sting and only a slight difference on my upper lip. Asides from the slight redness I got from the product I don't really reach for this product and I believe they might've reformulated this product into a different tube but I don't think I'm going to try it out again.
Cleveland, OH
I’m giving this a two star rating because of the applicator that the product comes in. I really enjoyed the actual product itself or at least what I could get out of it. This product is pretty pricey and the applicator is completely horrible. The day I got it it broke. I had an extremely hard time removing any of the product out of the applicator. I wish I read reviews on it prior to buying because the common concern is the applicator it’s self. It seems very cheap and poorly made and designed. I ended up throwing everything out and only using a small amount of the product because I could no longer get it out of the tube. Very disappointing.
Chula Vista, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is quite pricey. But if it works and lasts, i would definitely pay the price. I used twice, two times in the morning and two times at night and it looked like it was almost gone! I know how much to apply, not over doing it. I think this product would last maybe 2 weeks, at the most, if you used it every day. Definitely not worth $40. And on top of that in the uses i did use, didn't see any improvement. Maybe if you spend the $80-120/month for a while you may see results but I am going to return and try something more affordable or something pricey that will last a little longer
I tried this in a sample version and loved it so I bought the full-sized tube. I love a natural feeling lip plumper that doesn't make my lips look swollen but gives them a slight lift. I like this one a lot because instead of it being really glossy it is dull and matte so you can't tell anything is even on your lips! I enjoy using dr. Brandt skincare line very much. This brand can be a little crazy but I think it is very much so worth it. If you're ever wanted to try any of this line I would recommend going to Sephora to get a few samples to see for yourself.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Midway City, CA
3 years ago
Sofia F. • a year ago
For me it lasts for a couple of hours and then I start to notice them going back to there normal size