Erika S.
Burbank , CA
I've been wanting to try this for awhile, but I would love to get some feedback from people who have used it. Does it actually help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Brick, NJ
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I've been using this product and the serum for a few weeks now. I'm 27, but have two deep expression lines on my forehead. I switch up between the mask or the serum day and night. I notice in the morning when I wake up my expression lines appear to be more smooth and not as deep, Ive noticed a slight difference overall. I'm sure it works better on wrinkles that are not so deep. I wasn't expecting my lines to completely go away.. I guess I may still need A needle of Botox lol it is a pretty pricey product so I don't think I can keep buying it to use everyday of my life. A comparable product is Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior. The 2 in 1 moisturizer and serum 1.7 oz is $95 at Sephora. Sephora has both products, I recommend going there and asking for a sample!