Erika S.
Erika S.
Burbank , CA
I've been wanting to try this for awhile, but I would love to get some feedback from people who have used it. Does it actually help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Feb. 9, 2017, 4:38 p.m.
I've been using this product and the serum for a few weeks now. I'm 27, but have two deep expression lines on my forehead. I switch up between the mask or the serum day and night. I notice in the morning when I wake up my expression lines appear to be more smooth and not as deep, Ive noticed a slight difference overall. I'm sure it works better on wrinkles that are not so deep. I wasn't expecting my lines to completely go away.. I guess I may still need A needle of Botox lol it is a pretty pricey product so I don't think I can keep buying it to use everyday of my life. A comparable product is Kate Somerville Wrinkle Warrior. The 2 in 1 moisturizer and serum 1.7 oz is $95 at Sephora. Sephora has both products, I recommend going there and asking for a sample!