Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
Angel D.
Clifton Forge, VA
While the line is very boujee in price, It works! I swear by my exfoliaters and this is no different. It smooths my skin completely!
Ashtin D.
Akron, OH
Extremely effective!!!! Will always continue to purchase!!! It’s absolutely amazing and it leaves my skin beautiful and so refreshed.
Camille A.
Benton
Amazing product! Does exactly what it claims! Will continue to purchase this amazing product!! I love all Dr. Brandt Products!!!!
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
This stuff is great!!! I love it!! It works for me. I can’t recommend it enough but it might not work for each and every person.
Darlyn N.
Jackson Hts, NY
Dr brand product are amazing they work just perfect that what i love about this prodcut i had use some face scrubbing i love them
TammyJo J.
New Pine Crk, OR
Amazing product for at home skin care. Very effective and good value. I am a first time customer, and I will be purchasing again.
Kelsey A.
St Louis Park, MN
I didn't see any difference in my skin at all. I got a trial size so maybe it wasn't used long enough? Packaging looks clinical.
Jodie J.
Okeechobee, FL
This stuff is great..within two weeks of usimg i could see a visable difference in the small lines and wrinkles around my eyes!
Melissa C.
This was the first time using the product and it worked very well for my age, and skin type. The price was not to bad either.
Tiffany F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a miracle in a jar love this every time I use this I get complements and people always say what do I use on my face
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?