Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
Michel L.
San Francisco, CA
Has a very menthally scent to it and it really hurt. I didn’t see a huge difference in the size and appearance of my pores so the pain was not worth it.
Lily P.
houtson
😍😍😍😍😍 love this product it help my skin in so many ways truthfully amazing would definitely recommend it to someone with really fine lines in there face.
Ahleya S.
shreveport
Just let if y’all have anything to come over or if I did not try and do it today and you get home you and then I’ll be there at five yuyyyyyyttt me know
Lou N.
Boynton Beach
I like the way my fine lines and wrinkles looked smoother. My skin felt amazing. It was gentle on my skin. It did what it said it would do. Yes!
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This mask causes a pleasant minty tingling sensation. However I don’t think it made a noticeable difference in my skin. For the price I don’t recommend
Marivel R.
Austin
It's a good product but really didn't see any difference in my skin as much. First time using the dr brant product. Very gentle on the skin.
Celene O.
Watts
Great cleanser and mask removes any dead skin leaves face very smooth feels fresh Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream
Stephanie B.
bakersfield
Great mask I love it it takes all my big pores always and all my wrinkles it moisturizes my face soo much and it leaves my face soo refreshing!
Diana T.
Fitchburg , MA
My skin is very sensitive and dry and this product did smooth out my skin but it sucked all the moisture out of it and made my skin flaky.
Ashley R.
Scranton, PA
Great products. The needles no more lime minimized really everything I needed it to. The 3D mask is great and wearable under foundation.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?