Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
amber h.
Roswell, NM
Nothing makea my face feel more alive. A must. I would and have pushed this product on many people ;) who all love it. There is nothing that makes me more happy than sharing amazing products.
Hiliary O.
This stuff is sorcery. The needles no more line is great for special events because it really does relax/fill-in wrinkles. It’s not a permanent effect, but it’s still crazy good!
Brianna W.
This product is not bad but you have to consistency us this for a month or two before seeing any results. It also leaves your skin feeling sticky without absorbing into the skin
Christina D.
Atwood , IL
It feels good when you put it on and I did notice some results but not a bug enough improvement for me to buy again. Juice Beauty gave me better results for slightly less money
Victoria R.
Panama City, FL
I love Dr Brandt products... my skin always feels so soft and smooth after using. The fine grit just really polishes my face and has a glowing effect on it when it is healthy!
Gabi K.
Covina , CA
Are use this every other day and let me tell you for a 35-year-old my skin is flawless and I get lots of compliments and people tell me I look 25 all the time no kidding
Allison G.
I had a sample of this and absolutely loved it. The only con was I did it 3 days in a row and my face became super dry. This would probably be good for once a week.
Bailey W.
Lubbock
i really enjoy this product and would recommend it to any one. this brand is outstanding and i would use any of their products. it definitely met my expectation.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I love the products of this brand, they are all high quality and last for a long time, the skin looks incredible, super soft, my skin is super sensitive and I always buy and I am happy with the result.
Crystal S.
Harts, WV
I purchased the entire kit at Sephora and used religiously without any improvements in my skin. Formula seems weak, given the price, it's not a good value.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?