Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
Lynsey N.
Baton Rouge, LA
If I need something to smoothe out small wrinkles, I am only 28 this does the trick and my face looks plump all day. I got it in a sephora thing. It is super expensive but worth it. It is very gentle and if I could improve anything it would be on the price.
Jennifer C.
As a general rule, Dr. Brandt is one of the best. Haven't used it as much lately as I have in the past, as a lot of new products have come out and I simply can't commit! But this will always have a place in my drawer-fills of my go-to products!
Courtney L.
Provides a nice lifting effect. Seems to only be temporary though. It would be good to use for an event. I've used a few times and while it looks great for the night it doesn't last much longer than that.
Ericka T.
This is the perfect cleansing for my face. I love that it leaves my face fresh and clean. It gets everything off my face. It is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. I would love this again especially since I wear makeup now.
Morgan F.
Awesome product! Bought it at Sephora and it basically changed my skin and drastically reduced the size of my larger pores. Kind of pricey depending on your budget but id say it's completely worth it! I'll definitely rebuy!
Heather S.
Myrtle beach
I love this product  it does exactly what it says and it feels great on your skin,it has a slight peppermint smell that invigorateshe the skin and gets blood up to the surface to plum it up ,it is great for the money I suggest you try this awesome product out
Jen B.
I though that the mask worked very well, my skin felt very hydrated. The only thing I noticed was it did have a slight residue feeling after. But over all satisfied.
Thanks
Jen
Christen L.
Really firms and tightens the skin while it is on your face! This is an expensive product, so it is definitely a luxury item. I received two deluxe samples of this through Sephora.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This filler made my lines and around my mouth plump and fill instantly . I felt a slight tingling upon application! I only needed a small amount and you only apply from the chin to the cheekbones . I received this as a sample in a Birchbox mailing . I did however get a small dime size rash in a corner of my cheek however I do have very sensitive skin. I also may have applied too much of the product wishing it would erase all of my lines!! 😂 I would recommend as it did seem to hold true to its promise and the laugh lines did stay at bay for quite some time ! The point price is high on this product but the outcome is well worth the cost ! 😍
Isabel S.
Love that it makes me so happy to apply it on to my skin Sephora and ultra.    I spend lots but is worth the money very nice package it is so nice and colorful first time and love it it helps a lot with my face yes works magic heels skin too and arms fir arm cream
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?