Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
Kristine L.
I think this product is great! I got a
sample using 100pts. I just use a tiny bit on my problem areas where I
get wrinkles the most. The main wrinkle I target is a vertical line
between my eyebrows. Usually by the end of my day, without using this
product, my makeup has moved to the point that that wrinkle line is
noticeable and seems to stand out. Since I started using this, that
wrinkle has disappeared. I just dab on a little every morning and night
and my wrinkles stay at bay. I stopped using it for a week and they
became noticeable again. If you use it the way I do and just apply a
little were needed, this will last a long time! Well worth it!
Tanya S.
Washington, D.C.
This product really plumps your skin, and keeps it looking fresh and young. For me personally, it made my under eye area look noticeably more full. The packaging isn't bad but the price is a bit steep. In my case, I used a sample I received and that will be a good trial and determining factor when choosing whether to splurge on the full-sized one!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
It's on my face as I am writing this...I'm a nurse and the air in the hospital will dry your skin out year round... add stress, dehydration and lack of energy to the list and you can really end up with dull skin. This will make you glow again...without causing breakouts. My skin is so radiant now that when I'm just getting put together for work...a touch of mascara is the only makeup I need to look and feel 100!
Amanda C.
West Covina, CA
I had a love hate feeling toward this product. This was my first time ever using this product. It intrigued me when I saw it at Sephora. I loved the way it felt in the skin, but after using it for about a week I saw a slight difference, but I just haven't fell in love with the product to use it in my daily routine.
Taylor G.
New Port Richey, FL
I got this in a skin care favorites from Sephora and i was really excited to try it. when i used it, i found that when as soon as you start using it  that is softens any expression lines you have  and overtime seems to lessen the line more and more. I would for sure buy it again and recommend it!!
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
loved this product, it helped my skin feel plumper and supple. It was a very gentle product I have pretty sensitive skin and it did not break me out. I received this product as a sample from sephora. My skin definitely improved after only a few uses. would absolutely recommend.
Heather V.
Makes my fine lines look less visible. Pat into the skin don't rub in. I was very surprised with the results! It is one of my products to use before bed. The cream is nice and thick which makes your skin feel so soft and glowy! I get some from Sephora at every chance!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I did notice an improvement in the appearance of some of the small wrinkles that have just started forming around my eyes and my smile lines. The results did not last for my entire 12 hour shift,  but I was still very happy with the product. It was gentle on my skin and I did not notice any irritation. I have repurchased this twice and have recommended this others.
Alissa C.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
Dr. brandt needles no more actually blew my mind. I hear mixed things and of course ha to try it for myself. After using it I instantly saw results. My skin texture looked and felt smooth. My skin looked plump and healthy. I highly recommend this product to people who want that instant face lift feel and look without going under the knife!
Kellie G.
KENANSVILLE, NC
Please if any of you ladies are looking to try something amazing try this. Dr.Brants creams facials everything works wonders. Yes I know a little bit more than other but his is proven to work.
A very big must try on my list for everyone.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?