Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
Jessica C.
debyshire
I decided to apply this sample before my primer. I didn't read the directions for application, but I put a tiny amount on just like a lotion, waited a minute and put on my nars primer. Omg what a difference! I put my makeup on at 4 am, just got off work and it's now 5 pm. My makeup literally looks like I just put it on and my skin looks smooth and amazing. I'm going to order the full size product right now because I can't bear to be without this now! just wish it wasn't so expensive but you get what you pay for. ..
Danielle E.
Medicine Hat
Same with my previous review. I think the product I received from #marshalls was old. It just didn't do anything to my skin. I will try again eventually but it left me disappointed. I hope it was just an old product. Especially for the price.
Vanessa T.
Winnipeg , MB
Was so disappointed with this mask… Was looking for a little bit of extra help in the nasolabial fold areas and for expensive price… Fail.... also did not sit well with my it cosmetics cc cream which is a must for me
Alisha-isabella B.
shoreham by sea
This was more than what I would normally pay but it is amazing, best product I’ve ever bought the packaging is wonderful too, I will defiantly be buying again and showing my family and friends
Danielle J.
Great mask by dr Brandt for all skin types. Got it on Sephora it’s a little pricey. This masks helps with wrinkles and fine lines and is a great solution for loss of firmness and elasticity.
Theresa W.
Hamilton, ON
I love dr brant product line and this is no different I had a sample for longest time afraid to try but one night I thought what the heck and tried it hmmm I really liked it
Amber J.
The package looks nice, it’s cheap and I would like to buy it the next time because my skin doesn’t turn red. This is the first time and I can surely recommend it!
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this product. Doesn’t smell. Skin feels good after use. Haven’t noticed much of a difference in my skin so far but I’m fairly new to the product
Melody M.
Dublin
Its agreat product for mature skin .however, im not at a syage where i need this product. But defo recommend to all my other fellow ladies
Caitlin D.
This product leaves your skin feeling smooth and tighter by ever use, the packet info is incredibly classy and is honestly such an amazing product , it is very cooling and I can definitely see a difference in my skin.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?