Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
april p.
Most wonderful product I have tried. works so well, beats every other by far
Rachel L.
New York , NY
I was pleased with the formula of this product. The information on the package and bottle states this product will diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Those lines on your forehead, under eyes, around lips. The first time I ever used this product was from a trial size bottle. I applied it to my crows feet and blended it into the lines. Indeed, the lines looked somewhat diminished and smoother over night. I did not notice any lifting of my face around the lines. I would love to try this product for 30 days to see the long term results it will provide.
Claire b.
Darwen
Amazing. Love Dr brant products. Easy to use and makes my skin look and feel amazing. It makes a noticeable difference to my skin. I have tried a number of different professional treatments and none have produced effects as noticeable as this!
Asande N.
Vryheid, NV
 was expensive but when I started using it my mum gave it to me and I really like it I still in sometimes I steal my mum but it on Amazon and I use it sometime but it's hers it made my mum's expectations she looks younger and more refreshed yes I would recommend it to others
Lisa z.
Oakville
I didn't notice anything special about this mask. One thing I will say is the instructions say to apply in the am and not to wash off. I found it pilled up and didn't apply well underneath makeup. When it comes to face masks I look for a few things depending on the mask
Brightening, firming, exfoliating, moisturizing and peel. This mask just did not deliver on its claims. I gave it 3 stars because it was still nice feeling but didn't see much results
monica l.
Cambridge
Amazing!!!!! I got the value pack at my local Winners store for such a great price. I am thoroughly impressed by this brand. If you buy these products individually, they are pricey but i can say they are worth it. I use this stuff daily and have noticed a difference in the firmness of my skin and my fine lines arent as evident! You really dont need needles if youve got this stuff!!
Elise R.
As soon as i put this product on i was shocked at how well it actually smoothes out your wrinkles! Great results after one use and continued just improves it. I feel like the tiny wrinkle smoothing cream just airbrushed out the wrinkles. would reccomend!
Valhalla D.
Millbrook , ON
Seriously filled my wrinkles and smoothed out every little line. It worked almost too well!! Be sure not to make a face while the mask is setting though, because it will not work as well but if you keep your face expressionless, it works amazingly
Thelma R.
Nogales
I like it, i put this cream on my face and wait 10 minutes after that the results are better, this help for doesn’t have settle make in my wrinkles I love for events or special days I would recommend it but there are others options to, you can try a sample and make a decision
Vicky A.
It's a great product but I'm not sure it's worth the price. I didn't notice a significant difference to make me want to repurchase it again. It feels nice but there are other products for less that will do the trick.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?