Dr. Brandt® Skincare Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask + Bonus Mini Needles No More uploaded by Carmen R.

BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A skin care duo with a revolumizing leave-on mask to help visually reshape face contours and a cream to diminish the appearance of expression lines. 3-D Filler Mask is a leave-on mask that restores volume and youthful-looking contours, giving your skin an instantly* smoother look. It is specially formulated with a potent age-defying combination of peptides, Adipofill'in™ Complex, and hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is the key ingredient in dermal fillers and absorbs its own weight in water to attract and bind moisture to the skin. Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream™ is made with an exclusive tri-blend wrinkle smoother a powerful synergy of peptides and minerals. The formula helps provide instant* and long term smoothing effect while visibly improving the look of expression lines. *Individual results may vary. This set contains: - 1.7 oz Needles No More 3-D Filler Mask - 0.85 oz Deluxe Mini Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates 3-D filler mask is for all skin types. This product targets the middle to lower part of face, smile lines, and marionettes to visibly revolumize jowl and cheekbone contours. Needles no more wrinkle relaxing cream targets lines and wrinkles on forehead, between brows, and crow's feet. Research results: In self-assessments on 30 women who used needles no moreE 3-D filler mask every day for 1 week: After 15 minutes: - 97% reported that skin looks smooth and supple - 77% reported that they notice a difference in the look of their face After 1 week: - 100% reported that lines and wrinkles are less visible and pronounced - 94% reported that skin looks plumper - 90% reported that the appearance of laugh lines has improved - 83% reported that product fills in wrinkles and folds In a 4-week in-vivo clinical test conducted on 25 volunteers using Needles No More Instant Wrinkle Relaxing Cream AM and PM for 60 minutes: After 60 minutes: - 96%

• Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (smal...1 Answers
Rachel L.
New York , NY
I was pleased with the formula of this product. The information on the package and bottle states this product will diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Those lines on your forehead, under eyes, around lips. The first time I ever used this product was from a trial size bottle. I applied it to my crows feet and blended it into the lines. Indeed, the lines looked somewhat diminished and smoother over night. I did not notice any lifting of my face around the lines. I would love to try this product for 30 days to see the long term results it will provide.
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
This filler made my lines and around my mouth plump and fill instantly . I felt a slight tingling upon application! I only needed a small amount and you only apply from the chin to the cheekbones . I received this as a sample in a Birchbox mailing . I did however get a small dime size rash in a corner of my cheek however I do have very sensitive skin. I also may have applied too much of the product wishing it would erase all of my lines!! 😂 I would recommend as it did seem to hold true to its promise and the laugh lines did stay at bay for quite some time ! The point price is high on this product but the outcome is well worth the cost ! 😍
Kristine L.
I think this product is great! I got a
sample using 100pts. I just use a tiny bit on my problem areas where I
get wrinkles the most. The main wrinkle I target is a vertical line
between my eyebrows. Usually by the end of my day, without using this
product, my makeup has moved to the point that that wrinkle line is
noticeable and seems to stand out. Since I started using this, that
wrinkle has disappeared. I just dab on a little every morning and night
and my wrinkles stay at bay. I stopped using it for a week and they
became noticeable again. If you use it the way I do and just apply a
little were needed, this will last a long time! Well worth it!
Isabella A.
Oxford, CT
Dr Brandt is one of my top 5 most favorite when it comes to skincare. I have always only had great experiences with this brand. It does exactly what it’s called far better than you can ever imagine. Try it I swear you’ll love it! The entire line - amazing
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Dr.BrandTs products leaves my skin clear, soft and beautiful. This produce does exactly what it says it does. I’ve never been more comfortable in my own skin. I recommend them to everyone they have something for all skin types.
Nora A.
Jersey City, NJ
I used this product every week for a few months and never noticed a difference. My face felt drier after each use and I would always have to put on an extreme moisturizer. Might be good for someone with deeper wrinkles.
Kylee P.
Augusta, WI
I have recommend this to multiple people! I use this quite often and I love how it makes my skin feel! I would highly recommend this but look at tj max... I found mine for 25$ instead of the 95$ I think it retails for!
Jennifer C.
As a general rule, Dr. Brandt is one of the best. Haven't used it as much lately as I have in the past, as a lot of new products have come out and I simply can't commit! But this will always have a place in my drawer-fills of my go-to products!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
The fact that this comes with a nifty little brush sold me, but what's inside the jar is incredible! I'm 28 and really starting to notice a change in my skin when it comes to fine lines and my pores. This is a muscle product! It literally plumes my skin to even out the texture and shrinks my pores. It's not temporary and I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin since I incorporated this into my routine
Orchid S.
Van nuys, CA
Love this product. It really cleans out all excess dirt and bacteria, I always use this before creating a makeup look because it leaves my canvas nice fresh and clean for me to paint all over it.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Has anyone tried the instant wrinkle relaxing cream (small tube pictured)? I just got a sample from Sephora today and am curious as to how well it might work for under eye wrinkles?