BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ter J.
Dallas, TX
I love that it smells like lemons and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a little pricey, but it does it's job! I only use this 1/2 times per week because of my skin type, but I feel like after using my skin is soooo clear and absorbs my other products much better!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
This exfloliator is amazing! I have a trial size of it & it makes my skin feel so fresh and clean after using, and I enjoy the scent. The price tag is way too steep so I will not be buying the full size.
Lindsay D.
Redmond , OR
I love this stuff. When my skin is looking dull I grab this stuff and my skin instantly is brought back to life. It’s gentle but harsh enough to do its job. I love dr Brandt products and highly recommend them
Logan C.
Washington, DC
Love this product.
Great, not aggressive fragrance. Micro-beads make the experience fee more luxurious. You only need a small amount for the whole face so it will last you a long time too!
Swati M.
North york, ON
Talk about expensive products??? This is it. I got some in a subscription box but no way I am spending $100 on this. There's nothing really special about it. The only thing I like is the granules are fine so it doesn't hurt.
CelinaMarie L.
This is one of my fave exfoliators. I use it twice a week in combination with my other exfoliators. It works so good I keep repurchasing it. I’ve yet to find something I like better.
Gabby A.
Plano
I like this product quite a bit. It’s expensive but worth it. I use it twice per week and the results are there. I have to say I’ve recently started using my Clarisonic more and that is making more of a difference than this product did, but if I’m not using the Clarisonic, this is my go-to
Ashleigh R.
Royal Oak, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the kind of face product that you tell all your friends and family about. My skin feels younger and fresh every time I use this. It smells like lemon grass and is gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way with this product.
JESSIE D.
Santa Monica, CA
This is by far my favorite exfoliant I have ever tried. I have naturally dry and uneven skin. I use my hands to wash my face and I cannot tell you guys how nice my skin feels after. After exfoliating I use dr. Brandt’s night mask which is also fab!
Bridget S.
New Lenox, IL
This stuff is amazing! The only reason I didn’t give five stars is because of the smell. It kind of reminds me of lemons. But not like the fruit more like a cleaning product or chemical smell. IDK ! I just don’t care that much for the smell but if you can get past it then this product is for you. It exfoliates you skin so well and makes your skin feel amazingly smooth and soft and ready to start your day.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.