BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Jamie M.
Paducah, KY
This product is amazing. I received it free but I definitely would purchase it. It worked so well and I was so happy with the results! The packaging was nice and sleek. Definitely recommend this to everyone I know!
Carolyn S.
Lowell, MI
Words cannot describe how much I love this exfoliator. It is super finely milled with a light liquid but very easy to apply and does amazing things for my skin!
Meera P.
I like this stuff. It's an exfoliater that doesn't feel very harsh on your skin when you apply it but it leaves your skin feeling super soft afterwards.
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
I LOVE this product. It definitely leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth instantly. I would recommend this product to any skin type. This is my all time favorite skin care products.
Beata T.
This is amazing!! Can't live without it. My skin is very sensitive and really dry. It gets rid of my dry patches and makes my skin really soft. It is a little pricey but totally worth every penny.
Taylor J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This product has a light and almost fluffy consistency, but also a little clay like, with finely milled grit for scrubbing away uneven texture. I used this in the shower after my normal cleanser. It polished and softened by skin so much! It was bright and smooth when I got out but I noticed a bit of dryness and mild irrigation for the next 24 hours but beside that minor issue, I love it!
KATHERINE U.
Miami Beach , FL
Es súper favorito, probé un #sample y me encanto muchísimo, solo un poco y logré exfoliar mi rostro , sus partículas exfoliantes te retiran toda esa piel muerta con tan solo unos pocos masajes circulares, además contiene otro ingrediente activo que deja la piel tersa ,no irrita las mucosas y su efecto lo vez inmediatamente!!! Ya lo deseo comprar 👍🏽😊🖤
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Love this brand! Smells fine and it leaves me skin feeling smooth and like brand new. The price can be a little steep, but I've never gotten results like this from any other product. Absolutely love it.
Ravan A.
I thought this was too harsh. I love the way it smells but I think my skin is a little too sensitive for it. I tried to use it once a week and it still left me peeling. I love the packaging thought. I would t recommend though.
Kayla K.
Savannah, GA
The scent isn't over powering and it doesn't burn your eyes. The scrub is gentle, but brash enough to get off the dead skin cells may be on your face. I loved that I didn't need a bunch to get the job done and even though it is expensive, it is SO worth it. Go to Ulta when they may have a sale to reduce cost or try boxycharm.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.