BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Sarah C.
Worcester, MA
I HATED the smell of this. I used it while I was on the hunt for a good skin exfoliate, and it only made my skin burn and break out. Was very disappointed.
Kaitlyn R.
Alexandria, VA
This is a very harsh exfoliant for someone with sensible skin. Every time I try to attempt to use this again my face breaks out. This product may work for people who don't have sensitive or acne prone skin (because it is an effective exfoliant) but for people who do it is not worth the risk.
Diana N.
Catonsville, MD
Did not like this. I don’t think this is meant for sensitive skin. Luckily, i got it in my boxycharm, so I didn’t pay the full $80, but I was really looking forward to trying this and seeing if it would help my skin in any way. My skin just didnt agree with it and i gave it away.
Claudia R.
NORTH BERGEN, NJ
I love this brand. .. but this product didnt do it for me . It was the wrost for me . It peeled my face .. irritated and gave me rashes ... and it had a burning feeling ...

I thought i was crazy so i try it, over and over and over and nope it still burn and left my face red everytime ...

And i did not use it everyday .. so i love this brand
But this product was not for me
Swati M.
North York , ON
Talk about expensive products??? This is it. I got some in a subscription box but no way I am spending $100 on this. There's nothing really special about it. The only thing I like is the granules are fine so it doesn't hurt.
Savannah C.
Champaign, IL
This product has the most awful smell, I literally had to hold my breath while scrubbing with it. No matter how soft I scrubbed with this, it really felt like there were super sharp shreds all over my face. While it does scrub everything off, I would not recommend if you have normal/sensitive skin.
Yasmin L.
Stuart Road , Wimbledon park
I have really dry and dehydrated skin which is why I thought giving this a go would be a good idea to remove some dry flaky patches I had.. after applying the product I realised it was really really grainy, the type that burns the hell out of your skin you can’t even rub it in! Was left really red and sensitive.. wouldn’t recommend 👎🏻
Savannah E.
I got this product in my boxycharm. Originally I was going to purchase but for 79 dollars I was a little unsure due to me having very dry and sensitive skin. I'm glad I didn't because this product didn't do anything for me what so ever. I used it maybe once or twice a week with 3 days in between. The last time I used it, it ended up leaving my nose and chip with big red spots. I will say it did make my face feel smooth, but other than that nothing. Everyone is different so what does not work for me does not mean it won't for you. I would not spend 79 dollars on this product.
Caitlin M.
Carmichael , CA
Extremely high price point. Can make my skin sensitive if I use it to often or scrub to long. Used other exfoliaters I have like better without the sensitivity. Has a great orange smell.

Received in my monthly boxy charm subscription but I would not go out and purchase this item. Not worth $85 it retails for.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I like this exfoliating, but I don't. The beads are small so it doesn't irritate your skin and it smells like lemons, which I like, but every time I use it I break out. Unfortunately, there is an ingredient in here that my skin doesn't like. My boyfriend uses it sometimes and it really helps his skin feel smooth and minimize his pores.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.