BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jessica C.
Glenpool, OK
I absolutely love this product!! I got a small sample with my sample kit several months ago and savored each use of it. It is gentle yet leaves my face feeling extremely soft and healthy. Am saving up for the big bottle of it!
Renee L.
Hermitage, TN
Excellent product! Makes your skin feel soft and smooth without being harsh on your skin.
Kayla L.
This is my favorite scrub to use in the shower after I know I’ve been wearing too much makeup. It’s tough yet sensitive on the skin and gives a nice polished feeling after
Brionna R.
Belleview, FL
I've used a lot of exfolients in my time, as long as they do the job without being too harsh or, on the other end of the spectrum, leaving a filmy residue I'm happy. But Dr. Brandt is the best hands down. I note this while confessing that it is a little more expensive than I like to pay and I use the next product down on my list if this isn't on special or in a kit. Your skin will never feel better or look more radiant.
Karen K.
Piscataway, NJ
This is what my face needed! A little goes a long way and the results are superb! I would seriously recommend this to anyone looking to rejuvenate their dull skin. This product is life! 👊
Christi C.
It's a good exfoliator, it does the job. A little goes a LONG way. I love to use this when I feel a little oily, and feel like I'm going to break out. I highly recommend this exfoliator. It's a little pricey, but worth every penny.
Samantha S.
Harlingen, TX
Got this in my Boxycharm and it's amazing! It's a great exfoliater and isn't too harsh on the skin.
Ali C.
Have used this product many times! Smoothes texture and cleanses skin fully! Only recommend using about twice per week because it is much more abrasive than a regular exfoliant! Loved this product!
Camille B.
Palmer Lake , CO
I got this in one of my first boxycharms! It is a great product. It makes your skin look more vibrant and less dull. I love to use it twice a week, but I have used it more than that and never noticed any problems! ( Although I don't have sensitive skin.) It does feel gentle on the skin, as long as you don't rub aggressively. I can tell you from experience it helps to get rid of blackheads and those little white bumps that aren't pimples. I had one on my cheek and used this for a week and it was gone. Love, love, love this brand! Their products actually work.
Nichole P.
New Point, VA
Really love this exfoliating product. I use it twice a week, been using it for a few months now and the tube is still half full. The price seems high until you realize how many uses you'll actually get out of it. I'll definitely repurchase once this runs out. The crystals are smooth compared to St Ives or similar, doesn't feel like you're cutting your face up. Leaves skin really smooth and soft feeling.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.