BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shayna S.
Schenectady
About 20 years ago I used an amazing microdermabrasion product and have never found its equal until now. Dr. Brandt microderm abrasion is such an amazing product. It goes onto my skin so gently and easily and the abrasion ingredient does not harm my sensitive skin. I am left with beautifully soft, very clean, clear, and bright looking skin. I even purchased some of this for my mother and she too fell immediately in love with it. We are fans of dr. Brandt!
Ashleigh R.
Royal Oak, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the kind of face product that you tell all your friends and family about. My skin feels younger and fresh every time I use this. It smells like lemon grass and is gentle on the skin. A little goes a long way with this product.
Gabby A.
Plano
I like this product quite a bit. It’s expensive but worth it. I use it twice per week and the results are there. I have to say I’ve recently started using my Clarisonic more and that is making more of a difference than this product did, but if I’m not using the Clarisonic, this is my go-to
Ter J.
Dallas, TX
I love that it smells like lemons and is gentle on my sensitive skin. It is a little pricey, but it does it's job! I only use this 1/2 times per week because of my skin type, but I feel like after using my skin is soooo clear and absorbs my other products much better!
Logan C.
Washington, DC
Love this product.
Great, not aggressive fragrance. Micro-beads make the experience fee more luxurious. You only need a small amount for the whole face so it will last you a long time too!
Amanda B.
This product is incredible! I’m no expert on exfoliaters, but I received this as a sample and was absolutely floored by how good it made my skin feel! So floored that I went on to Sephora and used my points to score another sample size before I just finally ended up buying the full size product. My skin has never felt so smooth and my complexion has never been so even, it’s incredible! Now, it does smell like lemon pledge in my opinion so that could be improved, but it’s so good I just look past that!
Amy B.
Corona, CA
Got this as a sample from ipsy. I really like it for in the shower a few times a week. It feels very grainy and does start to burn a little when you are exfoliating but that means it's doing it's job. After my skin feels so smooth.
CelinaMarie L.
This is one of my fave exfoliators. I use it twice a week in combination with my other exfoliators. It works so good I keep repurchasing it. I’ve yet to find something I like better.
Marina D.
Mission Viejo, CA
I just started using this like two weeks ago, I’m not sure if 5 stars yet, but so far I love how it makes my face feels after using it. It definitely minimizes my pores !
KATHERINE U.
Miami Beach , FL
Es súper favorito, probé un #sample y me encanto muchísimo, solo un poco y logré exfoliar mi rostro , sus partículas exfoliantes te retiran toda esa piel muerta con tan solo unos pocos masajes circulares, además contiene otro ingrediente activo que deja la piel tersa ,no irrita las mucosas y su efecto lo vez inmediatamente!!! Ya lo deseo comprar 👍🏽😊🖤
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.