BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
This stuff does wonders! I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, and after using this 2 to 3 times a week, I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. Immediately after I exfoliate my skin feel softer, smoother, and definitely brighter. It has diminished my acne scars and gotten rid of dry patches. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good exfoliator.
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
This stuff is amazing, smells amazing and leaves amazing results. The little beads are so small and are perfect for dry patches and clearing out pore. I can't get over how fresh smelling it is. It's expensive as hell tho, but if you care about your skincare that much, add this to your collection!
Whitney S.
Murfreesboro , TN
I love this stuff! I got a full size of this in my boxycharm and after one use I could already tell a huge difference with my skin! I had seen reviews saying the smell was bad but I didn't think so I think it smells like lemons. It is pricey but your skin will thank you later!
Ivy S.
One of the best brand I tried !! Expensive but it is for sure worthy of trying it out. I have been using the microdermabrasion anti aging exfoliating face cream for a while now and I would that I am very with the results.
It does work very well and makes you feel freshening , clean and smooth face after using it. I highly recommend this!!
Alyah A.
Santa Rosa, CA
I received this in a boxycharm a while back and at first I was going to give it to a friend but decided to give it a try and let me tell you I am so glad I did! Smells so good and feels amazing on my face. Very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin which most products seem to do. I am almost out of it and I wish it wasn't so expensive so I could purchase it. The bottle does last a very long time because a Little goes a long way.
Jamie M.
Paducah, KY
This product is amazing. I received it free but I definitely would purchase it. It worked so well and I was so happy with the results! The packaging was nice and sleek. Definitely recommend this to everyone I know!
Nikki W.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I really enjoy using this product as a integrated part of my skincare regime. I feel the product really helps slough away dead skin cells and removes a some what decent amount of dirt from my pores. However, I feel it is a tad on the pricier side compared so similar products that weren't as expensive. Still, I would definitely recommend if you don't mind the price.
Kayla W.
Trinidad
Seriously my favorite skin care product! It takes all the dry skin off and leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft! It can be a little harsh if you rub supper hard, but so far it hasn’t hurt my skin! I will definitely keep purchasing this item!
Olivia T.
Edina, MO
I love this product! I use it 3 times a week to exfoliate my face. I see instant results. I even started using it on my prom/wedding clients. I first tried it as a sample and then went on to purchase the full size. The smell is a little wonky but definitely note a deal breaker. Despite the high price it really is a great product and it lasts a long time too.
Amber L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this product 1-2 times a week in the shower! It's very effective and gets the dirt and dead skin off of my face. It's a medium grit not too harsh or too gentile. I am on my second bottle and I would see myself repurchasing. Also, it has a light scent of lemon. It is costly so that might be a downfall but it does last me a few months for one bottle.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.