BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love this exfoliator! I love Dr. Brandt products so I was excited to try this...this makes your skin so soft and smooth...I use it 2 times a week when my face gets a little rough...I would definitely recommend this! If you are looking for a cheaper dupe you can try No7 Total Renewal Micro-Dermabrasion Facial Exfoliator!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I love this exfoliator it works great on my mature skin. First time I used this was 2 months ago it is pricey $79 but in my opinion worth it because it doesn't irritate your skin make it burn or tinkle and only use it once a week. I'd recommend it. I actually have 3 of them I love them so much.
Megan S.
Madison, AL
I can't say enough good things about this product. It came in my very first boxycharm and i honestly thought i would never use it (mainly because at sephora it is $80 and i didnt want to get hooked. Oops!), but im so glad i did. I work from home and only wear makeup once a week, so i use this as the first step in my pre-makeup skincare routine.

PS! Dont be scared off by the expensive sticker price. You can easily find this on poshmark, mercari, ebay, etc for way less!! :)
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
I received this in my boxy charm. I am one who loves to exfoliate because it helps with the lay of my foundation. So this is a great extra step to take while in the shower (for me). It have little micro beads that leave off a cooling sensation leaving your skin feeling fresh and smooth. Would I really purchase this? Not too sure, for the price I feel like I can find a product that does the same thing for less than half this price. But other than price it's a good product.
Veronica M.
Far Rockaway, NY
I originally received this in a subscription monthly box and fell in love with it.  I have sensitive skin and this didn't break me out or irritate at all.  Purchased online after my sample ran out.  This stuff is amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.  Leaves skin feeling great.
christina r.
Paulsboro, NJ
I got this as a deluxe sample. I really liked it. The smell is very clean and fresh. It made my skin feel so soft and smooth. It did not irritate my skin at all. I would definitely recommend this and I would love to purchase but it is expensive. So I'll keep an eye out for a sale of get it to treat myself!
Irma B.
Fort Detrick, MD
I cannot tell you how much I love this!
It makes my skin feel amazing, leaves it super soft and my breakouts go away!
I use it 2-3 times a week and my skin isn't the same since! It's super soft baby soft! I bought this thru overstock.com it's not super pricey and it works wonders!!
Lorelei C.
Stafford, VA
Well, honestly, I didn't like this product. I received it in a beauty box, and it smelled nice, and had a good amount in it. It feels very refreshing on my skin. The only problem is it makes me break out. However, I don't think that's the fault of this product--pretty much every cleanser makes me break out. I do think this one is overall good quality, so I'm still giving it three stars.
Haile G.
Rawlins , WY
This stuff does wonders! I have very sensitive and acne prone skin, and after using this 2 to 3 times a week, I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin. Immediately after I exfoliate my skin feel softer, smoother, and definitely brighter. It has diminished my acne scars and gotten rid of dry patches. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good exfoliator.
Chey J.
Navasota , TX
This stuff is amazing, smells amazing and leaves amazing results. The little beads are so small and are perfect for dry patches and clearing out pore. I can't get over how fresh smelling it is. It's expensive as hell tho, but if you care about your skincare that much, add this to your collection!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.