BY DR. BRANDT SKINCARE

A powerful at-home alternative to in-office skin exfoliation procedures. Get a youthful glow with this microdermabrasion treatment and earn results parallel to a professional, clinical visit. This formula contains pharmaceutical-grade crystals, lactic acid, and soothing botanicals to polish away dead skin cells, provide a radiant, healthy look, and smooth skin's texture. Watch as the appearance of fine lines, acne marks, and skin discolorations diminish as you achieve maximum results in minimal time. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates

• What other Dr. Brandt products do you recommend?3 Answers
  • anyone have this or has tried it?3 Answers
  • What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt? 3 Answers
Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream

Start your review of Dr. Brandt® Skincare Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant Eye Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ellen W.
Roanoke, VA
If you're in need of a gentle exfoliation that also helps keep your skin young, then this is the product for you! I had been getting microdermabrasions at a spa typically twice a month, but my schedule became increasingly busy and I found I didn't have as much time to continue on that regimen. A few months back I got this in my ipsy bag and tried it out that night. I have combination/acne prone skin so it definitely clears out your pores and gets rid of all the dead skin cells on the surface, but with that said it can cause you to have some slight redness or breakout the new few days. Typically though, with procedures like microdermabrasion it is common to have a mild breakout, but mine cleared up in no time and I was left with baby smooth skin! It's definitely a great option for an at-home spa treatment!
Zenaida T.
I received Dr. Brandt's microdermabrasion exfoliant in a past BoxyCharm and after one use I was already so in love with it. From the packaging to the product itself it satisfied. With small sand-like granules it was a better exfoliant for my sensitive skin than most of my current favorites that contain larger coarse materials. It was not harsh or overly scented and it washed off quickly without leaving an uncomfortable tightness to my skin that I see common in other exfoliants. While I found fault in the squeeze tube it comes in, I realize that the issue is a personal preference and in all, I really enjoyed this product. It is my new favorite exfoliator and I purchased a back-up just last week
heather r.
This scrub is my holy grail product.  My face is always rough and bumpy on my cheeks no matter how strick i get with my skin care routine nothing would remove it. We got this in our boxycharm and was so excited  iv been eyeing it for awhile now but just coujldnt get myself to spend 70 on a bottle i wasnt even sure it would work for me. IT does it removed more than half of my bumps with the first use   SOFTED my skin so much  if you love the smell of lemons youll love it. it almost feels like rubbing fine sand on your skin without any pain. its amazing. im already starrting to see a difference with my scarring.
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
I really like this product, it makes my skin feel really smooth. I wasn't expecting it to do too much, I got it as a deluxe sample, was just going to give it to my mom, but I tried it and the sample was gone within the next two weeks. I used it every night, too. So it lasts a long time too! Just, if you have rosacea or any sort of extreme skin sensitivity, don't scrub too hard, or it might irritate your skin. I scrubbed too hard the first time and my rosacea really flared up. Every other time after that, I didn't scrub very hard, it didn't irritate my skin and was still very effective.
Stephanie W.
1,013 reviews
These products do a nice job gently exfoliating the skin without being too harsh or stripping it. They are gentle enough for sensitive skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Some of the products have parabens and/or sulfates, which are not great for the body and I try to avoid them. There are other exfoliators that do not have these preservatives and are cheaper so I will likely buy something other than this brand. These products tend to range between $50-$80 while comparable brands may be less than $20 & have better ingredients.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
I am only 24, so I do not have to worry about visible wrinkles right now, but I am all about preventative skin care. I currently use this product 2 times a week and I have the exfoliate in the blue bottle as well. It definitely makes my skin look fresh and smooth. I have noticed a dramatic difference in my acne scars from former cystic acne. I received the black exfoliant and blue exfoliant from subscription bottles, so I did not pay full price...thank goodness. After trying them though, I would repurchase even though they are pricey. The quality is definitely there.
Ashley P.
Fort Worth , TX
Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream is the best microdermabrasion treatment I have used. I received this product in my #Fabfitfun box and I absolutely love it! It has a very nice citrus scent to it. After I used it for the first time it left my face feeling so soft and refreshed. I have been using it for about a month now and I can see a big change in the texture of my skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
As you can see in the picture I do have the sample size I've tried it one time I've seen a very big Improvement in my complexion on the very first time tried it again about a week ago and it's still showing more Improvement overall I think I shall be purchasing the full size product it doesn't burn a little bit at the beginning a little tingling sensation cannot leave it on your face for too long and try to avoid any red patches of skin that you do have cuz it just makes it worse sir but if you can get past all those little effects it is well worth it
Erin P.
Stroudsburg, PA
When my skin needs a recharcharge, I go right for my dr. brandt microdermabrasion age defying exfoliant. The luxurious creamy texture along with the tiny crystals and crisp scent leave your skin with a fresh dewy glow. I usually apply at bedtime followed with the glow serum 2-3 times a week because this product is effective and is not needed more than that or may cause irritation. I love the entire age defying line. This product, by far, surpassed other scrubs in formulation due to consistency, the particles are small so no tearing of the skin like others with oats, sugar or crushed nuts. I was becoming broken out using scrubs and avoided them until I purchased this. Love it!
cindy a.
I received this product in my BoxyCharm box and I absolutely love it! The way my skin feels after I used the product was amazing! I went out and brought the same product for my teenage daughter for I don't want her using mine lol! I definitely recommend this product to everyone that likes to exfoliate their skin!
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Victoria r.
anyone have this or has tried it?
Jill M.
Parrish, FL
What are your favorite skincare products by Dr. Brandt?
Nasrin A.
Manhattan
Does this really make a difference for under eye dark circles?
Kayla M.
Keyport, NJ
Has anyone tried the Dr. Brandt® Microdermabrasion Body Exfoliating Cream ? I have always wanted to try it, but I have sensitive skin so I don’t know if I should just stick with Clarisonic exfoliation.